Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
musician-meetup.jpg

cc-coolfrog.gif

bestofcraigslist-f6.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
4th and 15 Jesus is undercenter. The Roman Defense has been relentless today, but The apostles have been blocking tremendously today also. Moses is split out wide, and Pharoah Ramseys has had a blanket over him all day. He has not been able to get open.

Jesus takes the snap and hands off to David.

NO! he pulls it back, as david gets clobered at the line of scrimmage by Goliath. Jesus splits out of the pocket. And looks to salvage his broken play..

No one open as he dodges a tackle from Judas. He looks down feild and sees his mother! He tosses up a HAIL MARY!!! She's all alone in the Endzone as it comes down for an IMMACULATE RECEPTION!!! TOUCHDOWN MARY-TOUCHDOWN JESUS!

but wait.... its coming back! Theres a flag on the play... Too many Israelites on the feild... The head referee himself thru the flag..... There's No disputing this one.

I gotta admit, that was classic....and I'm a christian.....

Lien, don't be a dick. Lentium has had scores upwards of that in one go before, and is currently sitting on about 2500 points, at least.

B-Man, those were awesome.

140 points.

His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right...

HK, 70 points.

For those who haven't already, go and watch every episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.

Best. Parody. Ever.

Hmmm let me think of a joke here...

A husband comes back home. He sees his wife naked in bed trying to hide in the sheets. The husband find out what was going on. " You cheated on me! Didn't you!"
Right after he said that, he heard a noise out the window. He looked out and saw a man hanging by the tip of his finger on the ledge.
The husband, furious, gather all his mighty strength and lifted his fridge from the kitchen. He then threw it right on the face of the man. But this act was too much for his heart and died immediately right after!
In heaven, The husband saw St.Peter, patron saint of the holy gate (Arrg! I know! This is a catholic joke!). The angel ask for his life story so the husband told the story : "I came back home to saw my wife was cheatin'. I found the man out my window so i lay my vengeance upon he with my fridge thus to my heart failure."
Seeing he was honest, the angel gave him the key to the gate.
Then came in the man who was hanging from the window. When asked he told his story: "I was a simple skyscraper painter when all of a sudden I slipped and fell. On the last second, i hanged on a window. But right after, a man came out with a fridge and threw it at me!"
The painter, telling honesty also got a key.
As soon after that, another man came to the angel. He was naked, wet and cold.
"My!" Said Peter. "what is the story of your demise!"
The naked man sighted and said: "Well, I was bangin' this hot babe but i heard her husband comin'! Panicked, I ran inside the fridge."

Hehe Get it? No? Oh crap... fine take this!
quick edit: Found beter picture of Batman "The pimp"
batman.jpg

Gimme more points!

Lien, you suck at telling jokes. It goes like this:

Two men are waiting at the gates of heaven and strike up a conversation.

"How'd you die?" the first man asks the second.

"I froze to death," says the second.

"That's awful," says the first man, "how does it feel to freeze to death?"

"It's very uncomfortable at first," says the second man. "You get the shakes, and you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it's a very calm way to go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you're sleeping. How about you, how did you die?"

"I had a heart attack," says the first man. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly but found her alone watching television. I ran around the house looking for her lover but could find no one. As I ran up the stairs to the attic, I had a massive heart attack and died."

The second man shakes his head. "That's so ironic," he says.

"What do you mean?" asks the first man.

"If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."

Nevertheless, 40 points for Batman.

thetank said:
For those who haven't already, go and watch every episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! The Abridged Series.

Best. Parody. Ever.
That is so true. I've watched every episode and they are all hilarious. Oh, and thanks for the points. :)

Here's a picture now:
1up.jpg

[quote="thetank"
Stal, 90 points.[/quote]

I'm not doing this for your worthless points anymore. Especially since you have bad taste in, well, everything.

Refrain from score my posts and I'll continue to let this topic thrive with my frivolity.

Everyone seems to have a problem with points.

Cram it with walnuts, Stal.

No more points!

Anyway, thanks go to Used for pointing this guy out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod