Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was also what i meant. I, of course, cant decide what you do or do not like. I just didnt find it funny since i know a person who ended up in a wheelchair, so i know how it affects a person.

Tylzen, 20 points.
Stal, 40 points. You picked the right man, apparently.
Lentium, 140 points.
Urban, 30 points.

Also, take the hate elsewhere. Leave your compassion at the forum door, and laugh at the misfortune of others.

can we get a point update, because if i'm dominating I want to submit more to assert my dominance of funny shit over everyone else.

I can't really do a points update for a while, I'm bust with University stuff, unless you want to do it Links.

Lentium, 70 points.

fishos0.jpg

120605860550me4.jpg

4th and 15 Jesus is undercenter. The Roman Defense has been relentless today, but The apostles have been blocking tremendously today also. Moses is split out wide, and Pharoah Ramseys has had a blanket over him all day. He has not been able to get open.

Jesus takes the snap and hands off to David.
jesus-football.jpg

NO! he pulls it back, as david gets clobered at the line of scrimmage by Goliath. Jesus splits out of the pocket. And looks to salvage his broken play..
quarterback-jesus2.jpg

No one open as he dodges a tackle from Judas. He looks down feild and sees his mother! He tosses up a HAIL MARY!!! She's all alone in the Endzone as it comes down for an IMMACULATE RECEPTION!!! TOUCHDOWN MARY-TOUCHDOWN JESUS!
touchdown_jesus.jpg

but wait.... its coming back! Theres a flag on the play... Too many Israelites on the feild... The head referee himself thru the flag..... There's No disputing this one.
000203_GodFootball.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle