Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one Nick. That cracked me up. Uwe Boll can suck on my balls for all I care. My brains cries when his movies are played.

Stal, buddy, I've just woken up, and you hit me with an obscure statement like that? I'm too tired to interpret that. A summary perhaps? Something concise, like "Way to go, Solaris, you're as bad as Navy_Seal when it comes to this."

Keeping in mind that Captain Pariah did post the URL for FunnyJunk.

HK-47 said:
Ghosttrip 5
Himashi 10
Heartless_ 210
madster 200
Eyebrowsbv 115
Tyrranis 30
thetank 5 (back on page 2)
Sad 210
Roukey 40
Lentium 930 (seriously)
trust_no_one 99
JCD 10
Briggsred 105
Crazycracker 210
Kapow 10
NJNakedSnake 50
DH_Ninja 130
LinksOcarina 320
Longo_2_guns 450
TheNesMan 25
used44 20
Rainemaida 30
Bipumaster 80
MattAY 80
SaveFerris 20
grandmagoodtimes 10
Tylzen 40
HK-47 500
Icepick 20
maca2kx 20
Big_Cheese 170
jc001 120
Enigma 20
Bazooka56 100
heart_love 10

I might have screwed up on some people, since either they had their points in their sig or I was too lazy.
And did you give me points for all the vids on page 17?

Can't believe I spent all that time counting up the points.

I just realised you left out FTG! He's been the laughing king of this so far, mainly because I see it in his sig everytime I check out the forums here.

I thought FTG kept track of it.
I only didn't count people who had it in their signatures.
Name the ones who have it in their signatures and I'll try and count them up over the weekend.

Oh no I didnt want to create more work for you! I was just saying because FTG is the only score I really notice due to his score being sigged and being pretty high! (around 350??).

well no worries, I obviously notice the higher scores like any other person would! You have a higher score than me though Nick :(

HK, a further 50 points.

Also, I have a new word. Inflexplanation. A word you can use to describe a situation when someone makes a statement, trying to assert their own intelligence, but ends the sentence with inflection, as if it was a question they were asking the whole time.

Wow. I mean, you hear about these sort of videos, but I've never seen that before. Gotta love 7:49 though. 30 points.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PcbIMNhghVI&feature=bz302

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pzavyRuAj6Q&feature=related

4dc62844.jpg

Lentium, 60 points.

V-Man, it completely slipped by me that you're Danish as well, if you could transcribe the bald judge's words, that'd be great.

Barnes, 50 points. Yeah, didn't think I knew that, did you?

Bazooka, 20 points.

thetank said:
V-Man, it completely slipped by me that you're Danish as well, if you could transcribe the bald judge's words, that'd be great.

No problem. I'll translate it later when i have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod