Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lentium is either overly competative or has no life.

And how am I in third? I barely post in here.

Cthulu.gif

I think this pic wins everything.
jesuslolqt0.gif

Solaris10 said:
Get on 4chan if you wanna laugh..... lots of crap..but all internet jokes comes from there.

What. The. Fuck.

Links, I'm having to get a calculator for this one.

*totals* 370 points.

jc001, 190 points. I'm surprised there wasn't an MC Hammer mix for the bird dancing.

Madster, buddy, leave the disses to us, will you?

Links, 290, if I added that up right.

Lentium, 90 points. Also, I dub ye both "Thane of the Belly-Laugh" a title currently held only by Hoomfie.

Links, 80 points.
Lenitum, 170 points.
HK, I actually saw the musical once before, on TV, and I hadn't seen Season 3, so it helped, kind of. 100 points.

Uwe Boll: "I'm Not A Fu**ing Retard"
Posted on Wednesday, April 9 @ 07:31:00 Eastern

Many of us would like to think that if the recently-mentioned petition against Uwe Boll's movies would reach one million signatures, he'd finally stop making them. Still, the odds of that happening are slim.

Now, even though the petition has already reached around 130,000 signatures, the German "director" is hoping that a pro-Uwe petition would kick off at some point... by someone, somewhere... Because, y'know, he's "a geniuz!"

Here's what he had to say on the matter:

"I'm not a fucking retard like Michael Bay or other people running around in the business or Eli Roth making the same shitty movies over and over again," says Boll. "If you really look at my movies you will see my real genius you know, and if you go on May 23 on Postal you will see that I deliver a movie what nobody else delivered in the last 10 years, what is way better as all that social critic George Clooney bullshit what you get every fucking weekend."

Solaris10 said:
Get on 4chan if you wanna laugh..... lots of crap.

Yes, the world is better that all the good stuff gets filtered out and we can get it second hand. Not seeing it first is a small price to pay for getting to by pass all the utter shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle