Make me laugh, peons!(Funny stuff in here Vids, jpgs, jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longo_2_guns said:
thetank said:
Lentium, you never cease to amaze. 90 points. Seriously Lentium, if you added up all the points you've been given since the start of this topic, you'd have a thetank score of like 3 or 4 hundred.
I don't think anyone is doing it for the points anymore, especially since a certain mod decided that this is the ONLY topic allowed to have funny stuff in it.

It's called keeping a clean house :)

HK-47 said:
With all this talk about points, it makes me wonder what the totals are.

Well seeing as Longo decided to force his opinion on others (again), I'm not giving points anymore. What I will say, is that Lentium has both too much time on his hands, and a fantastic sense of humour, Links, while conservative, is consistent in his quality, and HK-47 is just fucking awesome.

Also, I can't be bothered going back through 17 pages to total up points.

thetank said:
HK-47 said:
With all this talk about points, it makes me wonder what the totals are.

Well seeing as Longo decided to force his opinion on others (again), I'm not giving points anymore. What I will say, is that Lentium has both too much time on his hands, and a fantastic sense of humour, Links, while conservative, is consistent in his quality, and HK-47 is just f****** awesome.

Also, I can't be bothered going back through 17 pages to total up points.
You can give us points and I'll try and add them up on my own time.
And thank you.

Alright HK, thanks for that. Lentium, 70 points.

But if you keep posting episodes of The Boondocks, I'll have to scale you down, because the awesomeness of that show just blows me away.

I love the opening theme by Asheru.

"I am the stone that the builder refused, I am the visual, the inspiration that made ladies sing the blues...

"I'm the spark that made your idea bright, the same spark that lights the dark so you can know your left from your right...

"I am the ballot in your box, the bullet in the gun, the inner glow that let you know to call your brother 'son'...

"The story that just begun, the promise of what's to come, and I'ma remain a soldier, till the war is won...

But I think this is my favourite...

400 BABIES!

I think the first one was put up a while ago, but I haven't yet seen Brawndo, so 30 points for that.

IT'LL MAKE YOU WIN AT FORUMS!

http://sportsdignity.com/
^some stuff nsfw

http://icanhascheezburger.com/
^make your own lolcats

fa5b6764.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads