Bond or Bourne?

• James Bond!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Bourne!

• Jailbait!

• Total voters
Eva Green is honestly one of the most gorgeous actresses I've ever seen. And to top it off, she was the best, least corny Bond girl ever. A lot of that might have been because of the realistic tone of the movie itself, but still, props to her for being a better actress and a better character than 90% of the other Bond girls. Heck, you could barely even call her a "Bond Girl" as her role was so different.

As used said: Many of the Bond girls could be defined as bimbos.

But still he has girls! :D So he is way cooler than Bauer.

Madster you should be lucky if you ever find one that is even close to being a bond girl in apperance.

UnDErGroUNdTaGga said:
Jason Bourne The Pretty Boy Would Get Arrested And Rapd By A Guy Named Molly James Would Blow Him Up With Watch Explosives
Why do some people capitalize every word in the sentence? Just wondering.

Tylzen said:
As used said: Many of the Bond girls could be defined as bimbos.

But still he has girls! :D So he is way cooler than Bauer.

Madster you should be lucky if you ever find one that is even close to being a bond girl in apperance.

Jack has slept with quite a few of the chicks on 24...well 5 from the top of my head. But it's never on screen as he just doesn't have time. But Bond does come first when it comes to women. Jack is best at giving up everything for a greater cause.

Hell yeah an episode long sex scene would be great! It would be fine. They already tell us that viewer discretion is advised.

It would be pretty funny if they started to undress before the ad break and be getting dressed already afterwards. See all these plotlines they could go on but they went with the villain is your father/brother angle.

Rekkie7 said:
It would be pretty funny if they started to undress before the ad break and be getting dressed already afterwards. See all these plotlines they could go on but they went with the villain is your father/brother angle.
What, like 3 minute sex? Damn, James Bond is weaker than I thought.

bourne would wtf pwn bond with no gadgets... bond is over rated. closet homo too. and Teri Hatcher is ugly.. and Denise Richards looks like a fish, but has a mint body and i'd still bang her, hard, every day for the rest of my life.. regardless, that has nothing to do with who would pwn who.

Exactly. It doesn't matter how many times Bond gets layed... it's about how much dick he doesn't suck. And Bourne is good at not sucking dick.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo