It's just too fucking hot

It's too hot for hot Canadian love.

Finally got my AC in tonight! No more waking up in a puddle of sweat! YAY!

Jesus... Its been warm days followed by rain in my neck of Le Woods. I feel bad for all you city folk that hasta lives in thems condtionings

I take it back. It's getting warmer... By which I mean that it was 20 C / 68 F today, and already I do not want it. I would like to move to the other side of the earth soon, please.

I feel sorry for people who can't take weather over 90. Though California does have luxuries when it comes to weather, I suppose.

Longo_2_guns said:
I feel sorry for people who can't take weather over 90. Though California does have luxuries when it comes to weather, I suppose.
People who can't take over 90f?
Shit, that's we Australians call a typical summer day.

This is why i'd like to check out Arizona and Nevada. While everyones walking around in shorts and going 'omg so hot', i'd stroll around casually in long black pants and a long sleeved shirt over my normal shirt.

Actually, i probably wouldn't be allowed in anywhere like that. 'I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GUN, JESUS' would be my most used phrase.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm sorry about that.

1799817_o.gif

Just got done with a three hour drive to East Texas. In my un-air conditioned car. On a 100 degree day. I'm baked. Our star burns.

NickKmet said:
And it's back down to under 70, and raining for the next 5 days. YAY WESTERN WASHINGTON!
Yep. You're close enough to me that you'll be getting more or less the same weather. It was warm yesterday, even this morning, and now RAIN. Ha.

Its 20*c now but high of 24 today.... But its been raining everyday for ages now. Sunday was sposed to be sunny but it was just cloudy and rainy in the evening

How what. Did i double post? Or was it that hot?

If the latter, not sure, just was. Was literally like a sauna outside. My igloo melted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod