It's just too fucking hot

BlackStar

Rookie
It's so hot I can't even be bothered to make a shoe joke. You guys planning on lifting that ban on Chris? Any day now.

Coulda sworn I did. I know for a fact his name's not on the ban list. There might've been a fuck-up if he was on the IP list, but I'm not sure about that. I'll look into it, see if there was something there. If so, I'm sorry about that.

Anyway, we've been hitting record highs so far this year. 109. Woo! Gotta love having a pool.

It's 92°F here in my part of PA. It just rained couple days ago which makes it suck more.

It's really hot here too, for Alaska.

I miss Chris. Is he still in Texas? I bet he's burning up.

I have to park my car in the sun instead of under the carport where my step dad's truck is that he isn't using.

Yeah, it's hot.

High 90s daily here in Texas. Last summer we had almost two months strait of 100+. I'm hoping it doesn't repeat, for the sake of my electric bill.

It hasn't gotten hot here yet. But as I've said before, "hot" for me is "cool" for everyone else, possibly unless you live in England. I've been enjoying rain. It was a very pleasant misty rain not too long ago... that was excellent.

Sightless said:
It hasn't gotten hot here yet. But as I've said before, "hot" for me is "cool" for everyone else, possibly unless you live in England. I've been enjoying rain. It was a very pleasant misty rain not too long ago... that was excellent.

Same here. If it gets above 75, that's a hot day. It's been quite cool so far, but looks like it might warm up a bit this week.

105 is hot I guess, still bareable. I'll be painting windows outside in a white tee tomorrow in 94 degree weather, if you get my meaning.

Classic UK weather, we had a hot week about a month ago. Now we get sporadic days of sunshine amongst boring overcast weeks. Followed by Indian summer in September. Today it's a sunshine day, and I'm in work :(. Longo, get your ass in a bikini with a hose and save me!!

Chip (I picture the little teacup from Beauty and the Beast when I nickname you this), in a nutshell Chris got banned for spamming new topics, and after being warned that he would get banned if he carried on...he carried on.

It's going to be over 30 Celsius (in the 90s for the Americans, i.e the rest of you) for the next couple of days. Lucky for me, I have Air Conditioning and Uncharted 3

Actually it's now 32° Fahrenheit here in my part of lovely Australia.

Why do i live in a country where there's 2 months separation between 100°f and 30°f?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle