I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

Icepick said:
might I just say Katie, as long as I have a face, you will always have a place to sit

Icepick said:
Im impressed you manage to put a tv and xbox in the kitchen

...ooohhhh....ssshhhhhh!!!ttttt
shaq%255B1%255D.jpg

I was going to make a topic about this, but I feel it's best to post in this thread. Ladies, Gentlemen, and Longo, I haven't been on here for a while. Here's the story

My mom and step-dad's family are moving to a town farther away from where I work. Even though I already pay for gas, paying gas to get back and forth from their new home isn't worth it. So, I had to make a choice. Either move with the family to their new home and quit their job or go living at my dad's temporarily until I find my own apartment. Needless to say, I'm living at my dad's apartment. It sucks bad. He has no cable or internet. The only socializing I do is post on Facebook with my cell phone. If I had my smart phone I would be using that to post her. It's not too bad though, I have my collection of video games to satisfy my entertainment. Also, I can use McDonald's Wi-fi (which I'm using now) to post.

Dude, better choice. Getting your own apartment is awesome for the first time - as long as you have steady income. Find the apartment and get settled down, then you'll realise you made the right choice.

I already have a strategy. I'm applying at apartment building where your rent is based upon your income. This way I could have some spending money. I also know I work at a fast food restaurant where I can get free food, but that food will make me SUPER FAT. So, I'll apply for food stamps, because I'll admit I'm poor white trash.

Isnt there a warehouse job or something that would pay more? Plus, you may not have to work nights ;)

First of all
UghRochester said:
I also know I work at a fast food restaurant where I can get free food, but that food will make me SUPER FAT.

I wasn 't aware Mickey D employees get free food. Why are all the employees at mine super cuite asian girls? :?

Second, I also agree with getting a room mate and Wicked's advice. If you don't know anyone looking for a room mate then you'll have to look on Craig's List or your local paper. Are you currently in college/university? If yes you could always try putting up a posting at your school saying you're looking for a room mate. But if you're bringing in a stranger make sure you set up some ground rules right from the start. And get a feel for the guy/girl. If he looks like a psycho tell him you've got other people who need to see the place and you'll let him know...

And always ask for first and last month's rent.

Wes said:
I wasn 't aware Mickey D employees get free food. Why are all the employees at mine super cuite asian girls? :?

Erm.....Wes?....

where do you live?....I kinda....like.....super cute asian girls........

TELL ME NOW!!!

^ Hey, like you would say no! :p I hate fast food anyway, unless it's an emergency - just the cute asian for now thanks :lol:

When dealing with Asian girls always remember to ask them where they were on 9/11. If they say they were too young to remember just back away, slowly, then run.

That would be pretty embarrassing if my girl friend had smaller tits than me, I'd actually feel better for it if it WAS a guy.

MattAY said:
^ Hey, like you would say no! :p I hate fast food anyway, unless it's an emergency - just the cute asian for now thanks :lol:
Your right except I’m a Redneck Anglophile, and I like fast food, but cute Asian girls are the best.

:toast:

WickedLiquid said:
That would be pretty embarrassing if my girl friend had smaller tits than me, I'd actually feel better for it if it WAS a guy.

...wait, what?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133