I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

I agree with Matt. I would even go as far as to hypothesize that the abundance of cheats have decreased in direct correlation to the decrease in game difficulty.

MattAY said:
I dont think cheats are in anymore overall? I'd be in for funny heads etc now I guess. But I wouldn't care about the completion part, were all dult enough to know it's better when you complete it yourself.
Yeah it irritates me.

What ever happened to cheats?
I blame the amount of multiplayer these days, but honestly i can't see why single player shouldn't allow cheats.

It annoys me greatly in games like Forza and shooters.
Remember when games used to be good and there were cheats to make peoples heads look ridiculously big?

I miss the unlimited ammo and cluster bomb cheats from CoD4. That made playing the campaign over and over worth it.

MattAY said:
I dont think cheats are in anymore overall? I'd be in for funny heads etc now I guess. But I wouldn't care about the completion part, were all dult enough to know it's better when you complete it yourself.
That and they make games easy enough now.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I agree with Matt. I would even go as far as to hypothesize that the abundance of cheats have decreased in direct correlation to the decrease in game difficulty.
Whoops, Bret got there before I did.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I would even go as far as to hypothesize that the abundance of cheats have decreased in direct correlation to the decrease in game difficulty.

This formula should be taught in school.

I'd remember that more than the other ones...what was it?...2+2 = pi?
Aahhh fuck it.

Icepick said:
Well to play devils advocate, as quick as I am to call someone out, everyone here looking down on her for specified coke, butt secks (which really is a win in my opinion..) who here has no sin to cast the first stone?

Jared, you really want to dig up your past and display it all over the boards? I'm sure it'd be uncomfortable. Not saying I never had my moments on here either. Everyone grew up together on these boards, that's why the community was fun, can't fault someone for not going through the teenage years without a fair share of f*** ups

Does anyone else feel like it's a f****** class reunion with how many oldies are poking back up? And we still keep the very, very old highschool drama alive...

thanks icepick!!
the boards have seen me grow up into a woman basically.. i still play video games, and am THE BEST at call of duty i tell the!! hahah

Its nice to know im still thought about, even if it may be bad hahaha
im guessing jared just mad he treated me like shit and cheated on me, ey!

you little bullshittters lmao, i dont have 3 kids and i am no longer married, thts life, but never been happier :)
ps - i dont "put out" i am a lady :)

callofdutysg.jpg

Nice to see you squash those rumours Dobby. I'm sure there are times it must suck to be the only girl on a forum or online. You wouldn't believe how many times I used to hear your name come up around this place. But it's nice to know you're not some skank who put out, just a normal girl in a forum full of horny guys, after being here for 2 and a half years that sounds right, LOL.

I used to think girl gamers loved all the attention, but there's alot of bad attention out there too. I was playing Red Dead with one of my female friends online and this kid almost jizzed his pants because he heard a girl on mic, haha. it's crazy I tell ya!

i got rude messages/pictures on xbox live, it got to the point where i just dont talk on the mic anymore.... except when i do really well on a game i just wana scream NER NER NER IM A GIRL lmao, but i dont :p

Dobby2244 said:
except when i do really well on a game i just wana scream NER NER NER IM A GIRL lmao, but i dont :p
Girls who do that make me want to be a misogynist who abuses women. Luckily, I know I'm better than women so it doesn't bug me too much.

Longo_2_guns said:
Dobby2244 said:
except when i do really well on a game i just wana scream NER NER NER IM A GIRL lmao, but i dont :p
Girls who do that make me want to be a misogynist who abuses women. Luckily, I know I'm better than women so it doesn't bug me too much.

lmao!! i dont though hahaha

Dobby2244 said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Dobby2244 said:

lmao!! i dont though hahaha

might I just say Katie, as long as I have a face, you will always have a place to sit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod