I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

Longo_2_guns said:
I came on here in 1996 for Gex and Crash Bandicoot cheats.

Top me, I dare you.

I actually first came to Game-Revolution in '97 during the seventh grade looking for Tomb Raider cheats with... more specifically how to get Laura naked. On the site back then, there's a nude picture of her and text on the left side stating that getting her nude in the game isn't possible or something like that. What funny was that me and my friends were looking for that cheat on our teacher's computer and she caught us looking at the picture.

I saw GR back in 2000 when I was 9 years old. My friend used this site for mainly cheats. Six years later, I remembered the name and signed up. At first I was nothing, but a troll. Making ridiculous reviews. My first "review" was Final Fantasy XI Online.
http://www.gamerevolution.com/mreview/x ... hRochester
Looking back at it, "Wow! You were stupid."

I then decided to join the forums and troll around there. My first post was actually my first thread. I tried being hilarious by making a false spoiler for Gears of War 2. JCD of course locked my topic. http://www.gamerevolution.com/forum/vie ... ht=#162666 Now looking back at that post, that was obviously stupid as well. Seriously, called a brumak the "Horde."

Now, I'm just trying to hangout, chill, write reviews (which you can see the improvement by reading my latest review ofL.A. Noire) I truly love this community. Not like the way Longo loves penis, but in a way GR is like a second family. So I thank GR for having me and on that note, I'm announcing I must leave. I made a blog entry to salute to you all. http://www.gamerevolution.com/blog/UghR ... ians-85723

Ugh's like a big, fat sponge, standing under a waterfall of knowledge...only, he decides to wring himself out occasionally.

Longo_2_guns said:
NickKmet said:
Longo_2_guns said:
I came on here in 1996 for Gex and Crash Bandicoot cheats.

Top me, I dare you.

I believe I already have. Dark Forces came out in 1995.
Except this site didn't open until 1996. OH, WHATCHUGOT NOW motherf*****?
'

OH SHIT.

LONGO HAS OWNED ME.

I GUESS I'LL CONCEDE THAT WE SHOWED UP ABOUT THE SAME TIME.

I first came on this site for cheat codes on Twisted Metal 2 when it came out. I don't remember how old I was.

Came here for the Crash Bandicoot 100% password cheat...then I showed off to my friends that I actually earned that 100% completion through conventional play.
Same applied to GTA, "Hey guys! I'm on Vice City! Coooool huh!?"

Now I KNOW I'm not the only one who did that!

How many of us showed up here for the cheats back in the day?
Seriously?

I remember coming here around 04/05 for some PS2 cheats.

I first came here to see the rumours regarding entering the sacred realm in Ocarina of Time. Didn't even realize there was a forum for this place until around 2004.

madster111 said:
How many of us showed up here for the cheats back in the day?
Seriously?

I remember coming here around 04/05 for some PS2 cheats.

I think that's what most of us came for back in the day. I don't feel like GR is really the place to go for cheats anymore though.

It shames me to say I haven't read a GR review in a long time. But I do remember the F reviews, they were hilarious.

I dont think cheats are in anymore overall? I'd be in for funny heads etc now I guess. But I wouldn't care about the completion part, were all dult enough to know it's better when you complete it yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod