I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

MattAY said:
Errr, I think the absolute priority is to look for signs of a ladyboy first!
That's an easy one. If you notice their breasts, they're fake. If they're fake, it's a ladyboy.

In which case, JACKPOT!

Damnit Longo stop chasing away all the GR women (yeah I said "women" not "girls"). I'm proposing a 3 step plan to increase female members at GR.

STEP 1) Send Longo and maybe Urban on a free all expense trip to one of those loser countries nobody knows. Where nobody has internet and life feels like a real video game except you only have 1 life and no continues.

STEP 2) Promote girl games. Like My Little Pony or Barbie... Wait, WTF do girls play? The Wii? How about we get ad revenue for tampons and put them in the ad banners in the Nintendo forum? Or we change the Nintendo subtitle to "Like, you know, whatever."

STEP 3) We make up fake promises like Lethean is single and looking for a girl who will post in the GR forum (another reason why we need to remove Longo, those two need a break).

WickedLiquid said:
MattAY said:
WickedLiquid said:
That would be pretty embarrassing if my girl friend had smaller tits than me, I'd actually feel better for it if it WAS a guy.

...wait, what?

I'm saying Asian girls are as flat as a washboard...

white-noise, I'm SO kidding... :oops:

Really? Because I heard you like ladyboys ;)

Brilliant plan. Especially the Lethean plan...but that might gather too many females (not that I'm complaining)...chuck on a bit of Brut, and he's invincible - not even Palin would resist. Plus, he has nice shoes...

WickedLiquid said:
When dealing with Asian girls always remember to ask them where they were on 9/11. If they say they were too young to remember just back away, slowly, then run.

If there's grass on the field play ball, if not... play in the mud

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod