I'm fat...im stopping in to see if anyone...

has food to spare!

It's DWTC69, and i just thought i'd see who all still posts, i miss the old community!

BTW, DOBBY sucked this piece, you dig? IN DORADO. u feel me.

Not too many, I mean I've been around for quite some time now and even I don't remember the time of the Juggalo. Stal is gone, Maca is stepping down, Used is still around though

Sup man. If you're making a rap battle thread I'll post. same applies for bbk.

And Dobby's happily married with 3 children. leave the memories alone!

downwitdaclown69 said:
N*gga don't front, i aint been on here for like ever. The punchlines of course will be old. <3
Old like YO MAMMA!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chris - we heard doby was married, but 3 children, damn she was fast haha.

HAHA, hell yeah! SUP USED?

Is kaan still around, that guy was cool.

Chris_Crime said:
Sup man. If you're making a rap battle thread I'll post. same applies for bbk.

And Dobby's happily married with 3 children. leave the memories alone!
I'm calling bullshit on 3 kids! Brits don't mate that fast.

Katie had 3 kids? I can't imagine that. Knew she was married though. Talked to her brother on Steam not too long ago, didn't bring her up though. Classic stuff.

I can't believe after like 5-6 years, a lot of you are still here and actually remember all that old stuff.

And so the old skool members have come back. I'll sit this one out and let there be a family reunion.

Oh shit. Why am I thinking I need to show up more frequently now because shit will need to be locked more often? :p

Was Dobby like THEE girl here on the forums? There have been a few girls here I'll always remember (since their few and far between) but GR always goes back to Dobby, lol.

WickedLiquid said:
Was Dobby like THEE girl here on the forums? There have been a few girls here I'll always remember (since their few and far between) but GR always goes back to Dobby, lol.

aye, those were dark days, my friend.

WickedLiquid said:

she was pretty much an early evolution of boxxy with how big of a following she had

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle