I'm back,and I have a confession to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not judging people by their age.
But on their behaviour and how they act.

So who cares if you're 13 if you act more mature, or just not a complete jerk.
If you said you were 18 and you acted like like you were 11. Still does not justify anything.

But I don't know you. So who am I to judge :D

You're the knight of Denmark, you should judge everything.

Now JUDGE!

FTG, I named one crab after you. Well I named all of them after GR posters. But FTG, yours is closest to my heart...so it's like...at the very top of the pubic region.

(I sensed I should've stopped halfway through that, but I went against my instincts)

ET, I hardly see you around. So you're not the age you said. Who cares? I still think you're cool.

Well then sir, you are the other Beck that fucks with my head when I go to Amoeba records and try to find vinyls by my Beck. You spitefully make my day marginally inconvenient.

EDIT: fucks didn't get censored?

maca2kx said:
UghRochester said:
ok right now im using my psp to type this. instead of quoting some of the post, quote all of it so no one looks like an arse. No i didn't forget my clothes. i was too lazy to bring them. it shouldn't of failed me for not bringing my clothes.

EDIT: I'll admit i lost this battle and quietly shut my psp off and go as the better man. Also i said quietly because i'm at school...not at gym class

I quoted everything relevant, your original post had nothing else to do with school and every subsequent, relevant post is there. All you had to do was say you didn't forget your clothes, you were simply so lazy that, instead of not putting 100% effort into the class, you didn't even bother taking the correct equipment for it. While we're on the subject, of course you should have failed for not taking the clothes, especially seeing that it wasn't a mistake, you left your clothes at home of your own accord. Would you expect to get off scot free if you'd deliberately left your McDonald's uniform at home?

Oh, and the better man? Because I am (or Lethean is) bringing your mistake to light I (he) is worse?

Sam
There Maca i bolded something for you. Going on with this lame ass subject was quite irresponsible, so can i finally surrender in peace and continue with my confessions?
(Even though i hate to do this but...*on my knees kissing Maca and Lethean feet*)

Duke explained the situation in GM forum.

Anyway, this is closed. Welcome back, ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod