I'm back,and I have a confession to make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem as I perceive it is that your attempt to connect with a society on the internet was based on a feint. The perplexity of this intertwined obscure motive eludes me to no end. While I callously confront your delusional sense of reality I must query your superfluous need to whore your confession onto us by posting at every chance you get.

btw i'm rly 12 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

If anyone did not already know this... Put up your hand. Right now. Like, seriously.

No one?

Nope. Didn't think so.

Sorry!

truthgeorge041420080319.jpg

2r22nsw.jpg

I have a confession to make...
It's kind of bull sh*t but, i'm failing gym class because i don't bring my gym clothes

I also would like to state that i have no idea what age i put here when i signed up
but to make it official
my name is Howard, I'm 17 right now born on May 2nd, 1991 that's right in less than a week i'll be 18.
I have been working at McDonald's for almost 2 years.

And also for laughs...It's the truth, everything i put in the F*ck my Life thread is the truth.

So please don't be afraid of my giant mom

UghRochester said:
I have a confession to make...
It's kind of bull sh*t but, i'm failing gym class because i don't bring my gym clothes

Is there a reason for this or are you just forgetful? If there's a reason you may end up being more weird than I already thought - Which is surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod