Hi

it';s been a while but does anyone remember me?

in case you forgot this was me when i was 13
30svhox.jpg

I pretended to be 18.

Well, that was 5 years ago and today i am actually 18. And since i'm back i might as well do another confession. i am no longer a virgin, and yes it was amazing.

Welcome back, but we really don't need to hear about your model gf or losing your virginity. Trust me, we get enough sexual escapades from other users on this forum lol.

WickedLiquid said:
Welcome back, but we really don't need to hear about your model gf or losing your virginity. Trust me, we get enough sexual escapades from other users on this forum lol.

Icepick is usually that guy.

Although I must admit, I do enjoy Tales of the Icepick.

Thanks everyone. And I don't mean to brag. I just heard that guys are usually terrible heir first time and I was not. So if you ever need any tips hit me up cause I know how to treat em right, not like a girl but as a woman with respect. Or PM me if it isn't appropriate. I learned a lot since I was hear last.

eIectricthunder said:
i am no longer a virgin, and yes it was amazing.

I, too, realize what day it is.

eIectricthunder said:
Thanks everyone. And I don't mean to brag. I just heard that guys are usually terrible heir first time and I was not. So if you ever need any tips hit me up cause I know how to treat em right, not like a girl but as a woman with respect. Or PM me if it isn't appropriate. I learned a lot since I was hear last.

Are you sure you're still not 13?

eIectricthunder said:

xD oh, Dan! lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod