If you were trapped in an elevator for 72 hours

It's hard to think logically about a situation where I can't have water, video games, or bathrooms.

Here's a better question. It's the end of the world, and you're forming your own Left 4 Dead team with three other users.

Who do you choose?

Urban, Daniel, and MattAY. A black man, a Californian man, and a Brit together with an Asian. We'll diversify their zombified asses to the ground.

Longo_2_guns said:
Here's a better question. It's the end of the world, and you're forming your own Left 4 Dead team with three other users.

Who do you choose?
People that won't betray me like Shane did to Otis.

Longo_2_guns said:

Who do you choose?
Eyebrows - cutthroat, shoots first, self-preservation is key and he's not scared to make the tough "we're leaving this asshole behind" choices (downside - might be a closet racist).

Bret - Family man, has honor - will keep us on the moral high ground and probably wont try to sexually assault me in my sleep (downside - will get us potentially killed being side-tracked by quests about finding his family)

Links - knowledgeable, need someone Macguyver-esq. plus I need to be able to out-run at least one person in the group in case we spot some fast moving zombies. (downside - might try to sexually assault me in my sleep)

UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Who do you choose?
Shane - cutthroat, shoots first, self-preservation is key and he's not scared to make the tough "we're leaving this asshole behind" choices (downside - might be a closet racist).

Rick - Family man, has honor - will keep us on the moral high ground and probably wont try to sexually assault me in my sleep (downside - will get us potentially killed being side-tracked by quests about finding his family)

Daryl - knowledgeable, need someone Macguyver-esq. plus I need to be able to out-run at least one person in the group in case we spot some fast moving zombies. (downside - might try to sexually assault me in my sleep)

fix't

Eyebrows, Dan, and...... Bret.

That way, Eyebrows and I can finally argue/talk in person, instead of just over steam chat. Dan, because Dan is the glue that holds it all together. And Bret, because Bret is awesome, and knows how to handle small children, and after 72 hours the rest of us will probably be acting like that anyways.

Gross.

On the Left 4 Dead topic.

Wicked Liquid - the dude lives on zombies. Seriously.
Madster - Your innate skills will serve our group nicely during the zombie apocolypse.
UrbanMasque - because if I'm the only minority in the group, then I'm sure to die. So here's the question, would he trump me?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Gross.

On the Left 4 Dead topic.

Wicked Liquid - the dude lives on zombies. Seriously.
Madster - Your innate skills will serve our group nicely during the zombie apocolypse.
UrbanMasque - because if I'm the only minority in the group, then I'm sure to die. So here's the question, would he trump me?

On the AV Club, people would joke in the comments for each episode review that there was only one space for a black person on the show. Every time a new black guy showed up, one of them had to die. Basically, every time this season.

danielrbischoff said:
Yeah like the pee and poop thing is an issue.

My poo holding record is a week. Pee holding about 17 hours. Public elevators smell like pee anyways so there won't be any problem.

Hard to choose. Any mutes on board?

For the zombie apocalypse I'd choose FrozenBacon since he was/is in the military. And maybe madster and icepick since they're screwed up enough to survive hell on earth.

UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:

Who do you choose?
Eyebrows - cutthroat, shoots first, self-preservation is key and he's not scared to make the tough "we're leaving this asshole behind" choices (downside - might be a closet racist).

I never give pills to Nick or ellis.

Fucking Whiteys.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod