If you were trapped in an elevator for 72 hours

LinksOcarina said:
De ting, eyebrows, and icepick.

Would be the greatest conversation and/or deathmatch ever.
why-not-both.jpg

Why not both?

I thought everyone would be saying Longo, MattAY, and Urban.

The first three names that pop in my head? Ugh, Ting and Longo. Longo and I can debate comic lore and Ugh mediates in alternating Joker and Bane voices while Ting feels us (emotionally(I hope)(well, 72 hours is a long time...)). Also Ugh brought us Happy Meals.

This is too damn tough!
MattAY, Sightless, UrbanMasque. Hopefully Affen and the rest of the GR crew would be waiting for us in the lobby. I chose these people, because they're always nice to chat with in #game-revolution.com. Except Urban, I don't see him in chat. He's there to help me out with stuff.

Kaanchtoofan, Trust_no_one, and white rabbit. Just because they're the most memorable names. Besides Shayne lol. Also I opted for TNO instead of sounds. Actually the three I listed were the only one's I remember actually talking to on AIM(aol instant messender lol.)

Meh, I love you all. You can ALL get in here with me, I'll secretly fart and pretend it was Ugh.

LinksOcarina, unctarheels, and Mod-Chip. I always thought I'd get along with them pretty well in real life. But not online. Never online.

Dobby, Judy and Bubbles, for the intellectual conversation clearly

If I'm not allowed to be a pig, mod-chip, WickedLiquid and Eyebrows, I'd spend the time annoying them in sequence to see who throws the first punch

72 hours is a long time ugh.

No food, and good luck sleeping. You have to choose carefully.

See, Brett has 3 kids so I'm sure he could handle the stress of 3 GRians in a very confined space.... hopefully... So I'd pick him. Next up would be Sightless, and I'm getting stereotypical here so forgive me but being female and Japanese tells me she's short. I dunno her height it just makes sense. Being short is important since we're going to be sitting/laying down and I want lots of leg room. So as for #3 I'm going to have to pick Sourdeez and we'll pass the time quoting Philip K Dick books untill Sightless and Brett go crazy where we'll change it up to who we would cast in a MGS movie.

WickedLiquid said:
72 hours is a long time ugh.

No food, and good luck sleeping. You have to choose carefully.

See, Brett has 3 kids so I'm sure he could handle the stress of 3 GRians in a very confined space.... hopefully... So I'd pick him. Next up would be Sightless, and I'm getting stereotypical here so forgive me but being female and Japanese tells me she's short. I dunno her height it just makes sense. Being short is important since we're going to be sitting/laying down and I want lots of leg room. So as for #3 I'm going to have to pick Sourdeez and we'll pass the the dutchie

Fixed.

Dan you know I'd pick you. I'm just worried we'd start doing Parkour and spend 3 days in an elevator with fractured ankles.

#3 I'm going to have to pick Sourdeez and we'll pass the time quoting Philip K Dick books untill Sightless and Brett go crazy where we'll change it up to who we would cast in a MGS movie.

I hope Brett and Sightless enjoy being in a smoky hotbox. At least with our smartphones we will have awesome music.

Quotes for the strange elevator situation.

“It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.â€

Dan.
GL
And Used

Four men.
Four PSVitas
Four copies of P4G
One speedrun competition

The Velvet Room elevator has stopped. Beat the game first to start it up again.

72 hours is more than enough time to get through the game.

...We need to make this happen. Quick, someone get Used a copy of P4G. He's the only other person with a Vita here!

I meant beforehand Dan. And damnit Longo no video games! OK video games are acceptable but only Longo can play them and they must be the shitty mobile ones he hates.

Instead you GL, Dan and Used can play "I have never".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod