If you were trapped in an elevator for 72 hours

WickedLiquid said:
I meant beforehand Dan. And damnit Longo no video games! OK video games are acceptable but only Longo can play them and they must be the shitty mobile ones he hates.

Instead you GL, Dan and Used can play "I have never".
That wasn't part of the deal!

Yeah I'm sure we'll have an amazing speed run with the Vita's amazing battery life. This is a matter of survival! Gadgets will do us no good. Maybe if we had a deck of cards or a set for Catan.

What would you need to last 72 hours with fellow nerds?

deez ugh and dan.

Ugh, we're gonna need you to bring approx. 50kg of fries, nuggets and sweet+sour sauce.
Sourdeez, you have to bring the weed. We don't need too much, an elevator will be the best hotbox ever.
Dan, you need to bring 4x 3DS, a bunch of games, charging cables and a car battery.

I'll bring a bucket with a lid for the toilet, some water bottles and some air freshener.

Best part is i'll be able to convince dan to get me an E3 invite after about 20 or so hours and after having 'discovered' some left over nuggets for him.

I have P4G!

I don't think I would be able to choose just 3.

I guess I'll say Daniel, Wicked, and Bretimus. Really all the Cov Ops guys though. And GL, NickKmet, spartan, Icepick, Wes, etc. Everybody. You guys are all pretty rad.

Oh you guys with your video games and food and batteries and i'm guessing hacking skills to hack into the elevator and get it running in under an hour.

The whole point was you're trapped with just you and the people yoy choose, that's it. Nothing to pass the time except human conversing. Of course I didn't say that soooooo yeah my bad. But I mean c'mon we've all played desert island.

As long as I'm not stuck in the elevator with the Devil...or even worse, in a M. Night Shlahomonym movie, I'm good.

Bretimus_v2 said:
As long as I'm not stuck in the elevator with the Devil...or even worse, in a M. Night Shlahomonym movie, I'm good.

No Mexican security guards too, every time they notice El Diablo before we do.

Yeah like the pee and poop thing is an issue. What the fuck are we going to do trapped for 72 hours? Obviously we won't have as much in the later part, but we have to live with what we do in the beginning.

Fuck video games, we obviously need to start the GR cast version of Biodome.

That's another reason why I can't pick you Dan. Before killing ourselves doing Parkour we'd fill up at Hooters. Then to be trapped in an elevator with fractured bones and bloated stomachs... oh the agony.

It is possible to hold it for 3 days. Let's just pretend before you all got on you used the bathroom.

You know Moses walked the desert for 40 years and that guy didn't have jack shit. I'm sure he could have gone 3 days without water.

Yeah, Wicked is right. We can think logically about this. I still can't narrow it down to just three people though. I love the forums and how hilarious and inventive everyone is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle