Idea for a new forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, my ego is so big because I have to cater to you because the Grandmasters are busy with te rest of the site. Yes, I relish the thought of being the only one around who can do something. I wake up, and think to myself, gee, I wonder what fantastical feats I can preform on GR to make myself feel like a big man today!

Just like I feel so awesome for making custom ranks and usergroups for people! Oh, how that fills me with the feeling that I'm better than everyone here! Especially MC!

Now, if the penis envy talk is over, then let's move on. If some serious suggestions are made (about any aspect of GR), let me or another mod know, and it'll come up in CO. If it's decided that the action shall pass, I'll see that it's done.

Oh, and before any more talk of more mods is circulated, I doubt that any new forums that may or not be created would also result in more mods, we have enough competent mods that can handle the current forums, and perhaps even one or two more.

Lastly, there is no way (currently) to have a pure spam forum because any posts, in any forum, will be added to your total post count.

It's a good idea LinksOcarina, and it's on our minds. We probably won't be creating new forums any time soon, although we may try and hold contests for fan fiction, as well as other things.

Let us deal with the oncoming holiday season, and after that we'll se what we can do to keep you guys busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod