New Features

JCD

Regular
I thought a thread for the GMs to post any new features and for members to suggest new ones would be a good idea.

So... how about getting a portal on this forum?

Longo_2_guns said:
Can you make it so that we can change the title under our name? Because TNO is gone...

I think you would need mod powers for that. I'm pretty sure TNO is creating separate ranks for everyone. Thusly you would need to be able to create ranks yourself. Unless there is a hack to give members the ability to change their title...

JCD said:
Longo_2_guns said:
Can you make it so that we can change the title under our name? Because TNO is gone...

I think you would need mod powers for that. I'm pretty sure TNO is creating separate ranks for everyone. Thusly you would need to be able to create ranks yourself. Unless there is a hack to give members the ability to change their title...
It's possible.

He's off for work for an indeterminate amount of time. Should have placed some temp mods in Misc.

Test

:bigpimp: :bigup: :blush: :borg: :brow2: :brow: :bs: :alienbang: :banana: :cool2: :grinno: :erm: :elaugh1: :eek6: :drink: :drink2: :disgust2: :crying4: :gun4: :gun6: :headbng2: :hmm: :lloyd: :lurk: :love: :nono: :rofl4: :retard: :pimp: :poke:

WAY TO KILL THE EMOTES JOE!!
Kidding, but i don't like a few of the new ones, so i refuse to ever use them.

It was actually TNO that found them. He told me. :(

Anyway, I was thinking that perhaps we need a new forum for movies, tv and books.

The misc forum seems to be split between topics about the above and then just general "whatever" topics. It is not an urgent matter, but it would be nice to have eventually.

JCD said:
It was actually TNO that found them. He told me. :(

Anyway, I was thinking that perhaps we need a new forum for movies, tv and books.

The misc forum seems to be split between topics about the above and then just general "whatever" topics. It is not an urgent matter, but it would be nice to have eventually.
TNO doesn't exist. I've been saying this for a while.

And no to the second part. That is what make our forums great, that there arent a buch of different forums for each little thing.

Longo_2_guns said:
While we're at it, lets just make a forum about how many stupid ideas JCD has had.

I agree, this guy has major verbal diarrhea.

P.S. Does anyone else find the spelling of diarrhea to be utterly strange? GRandmasters, your thoughts?

masterchris said:
Oh god no, not MORE emoticons!
This board is getting farther away from what it used to be, and closer to what I hate.

Ah, well they're easy enough to delete if they suck.

Anyone else want them gone?

By the way, how else is the board approaching that which you hate?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod