New Features

maca2kx said:
I'll see about the logout button but I'm not sure if it's worth making a username a link to the person's profile when there's a button not three inches away that does the same job.

Sam

err.... I must have cannot-find-such-a-button syndrome. Or blind.

profilebuttonjr3.jpg

Thanks mC, I was about to do that but you saved me the trouble :D

draqq, if you meant somewhere else can you let me know?

Sam

I was thinking of making usernames and avatars link to profiles anyway. Won't look any different and if it makes it easier they might as well be clickable.

OK, so I've been wondering.

How difficult would it be to be able to log in comments about a FAQ? I have nearly 500 reads of my Black Tactical Guide, and I was just wondering what people thought about it.

I guess I'm the sort of guy who likes feedback.

Would it be possible to have the ability to send a PM to more than one recipient.....?

/\ I don't see why it wouldn't be but that isn't my area so it'd be best to wait for joeblow to verify my presumption.

As for the commenting blogs, again it's not my area so I can't say one way or the other but I'd say it'd be possible.

I think joeblow's checking this topic regularly so it shouldn't take too long to get an answer from him.

Keep the ideas coming guys, we can't change things unless we know what you want.

Sam

As much as I admire those featured in the Most Viewed Blogs section, I think it needs to go. For the most part, it just remains static for the existence of the site. I would rather have just the Most Recent Blogs column - perhaps expanded - or have some kind of Soapbox feature that GameSpot has been playing with (though, who knows whether we would have enough manifesto-quality blog entries to make such an addition feasible).

joeblow said:
I was thinking of making usernames and avatars link to profiles anyway. Won't look any different and if it makes it easier they might as well be clickable.

VOILA! Very cool, very cool. For blind people like me (*slaps self with a large seabass*), the link is helpful.

draqq said:
As much as I admire those featured in the Most Viewed Blogs section, I think it needs to go. For the most part, it just remains static for the existence of the site. I would rather have just the Most Recent Blogs column - perhaps expanded - or have some kind of Soapbox feature that GameSpot has been playing with (though, who knows whether we would have enough manifesto-quality blog entries to make such an addition feasible).

I can see your point about Most Viewed. Maybe we could put in some random blogs and have some navigation for Most Viewed and Most Popular (kinda like YouTube).

I'm not sure how often Site Announcements occur, but it might be a good idea if the forum index had a stickied thread (or forum) specifically for new features or improvements on GR, to let viewers know about them in a more public place than any one specific GR forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod