Crazy Idea

I'm currently writing something now about Atari and Nintendo prior to the video game crash of 1984, so if anyone wants to write something, go for it! Maybe send it to me or someone who voulenteers to edit the work and maybe we can go from there?

All right then.

Oh, and I've decided on my next work:
titlenk7.png

Yeah, I wasn't trying to insult your idea. Just saying it reminded me of the User Soapbox. Check it out. It's kind of like our blogs + manifesto, except at any moment, certain member rants/blogs are featured on the front page.

Sometimes their blogs are intelligent. If i see one that intrigues me on the front page i usually read through it.

OK, I've put the T3 I was working on aside for a while. Still need to find 10 games that qualify as needing co-op, but don't already have it.

Instead, I'll work on a literacy work.

I call it The Driving Force: The Tale of a Laptop and the Idiot using it.

EDIT: Just sent the story off to LinksOcarina.

I'm all for letting the members contribute more. I think it would be great to feature some quality work from you guys.

man writing this is harder than I figured it would be. Damn student teaching!

When I finish, is it ok if I send it to you guys (meaning Duke and Joe

ill write, i have absolutely nothing to do but work full time and school 2 days a week. starter topics anyone?

think of something to rant about, whatever you want to write about the world of video games is what I was kind of after I guess.

I'll write. I spend most of my time playing videogames anyway.
Article 1: what the new GH controller should be.
Flying V
etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod