Wanna Chat About Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Saturday?

GR is going to start publishing a semi-regular round-table on the latest games. I'm think we start off by talking about Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

The cool thing is that this will be a discussion with community members! I'm looking for two other individuals who've played plenty of Deus Ex and want to talk about it on Saturday. What do you think?

Maybe yeah. I'll try to finish the game by then and hope I don't have any work. Consider me an alternate... Or just like the most unreliable guy. I should know by Saturday morning though.

Do you want to talk to a 100% achievement success rate guy? 1k/1k? Yeah - that's me! Only problem is I'm in Brimingham for a friend's birthday - so I cant :'(

Probably better off, because the endings were pretty political, and I suck at that stuff so if you were to discus them I'd suck at it.

Sliverstorm, MattAY, if you're here please send me a PM. I'm available to record for the next.... three hours or so. If I don't hear from you I'll send you both PMs about another possible time table for recording.

OK, I'm going to say that it probably won't work out this weekend simply because I have a girlfriend recovering from surgery and this was mostly my fault for not being more proactive in planning.

If you're interested in chatting about deus ex, please put a day next week you're available to talk in this thread, then PM me your e-mail address (because I'm too lazy to look it up and it'll show you're really interested). If you haven't completed the game yet, just post up the date you think you'll have completed it and will be willing to talk.

:) hopefully we'll get this worked out and start a regular community roundtable cast to compliment GameRevolution Radio

I'm 100% interested in community roundtables. The only day that works for me is Saturday, however. So next Saturday?

Yes! Unless we have the baby that day...but the hospital does have Wi-Fi. IGNORE THE BACKGROUND NOISE! {push honey, you can see the head!}

I nominate Bretimus_v2 for the GR worst husband award. What that’s not real? Ok how about I nominate him to The People Speak instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod