I like cereal....

cookiecrispcereal.jpg

There's nothing healthier than a bowl full of cookies sitting in milk. Actually there is.... a bowl full of cookies sitting in chocolate milk.

After years of begging, my mom eventually caved and bought me this cereal. I ended up getting sick after my third bowl.

Wouldn't a fag drink homo milk?

I start my morning with a large coffee and toasted bagel with cream cheese. Screw cereal.

De-Ting said:
I use soy. Though I prefer rice milk, it's expensive.

Right about now is where I would make fun of you, if it weren't for the fact that vanilla soy milk is soooooo good. I cut dairy out of my diet for a year and this was my crutch.

I havent had chocolate cereal for a while, it is pretty unhealthy! It's for fat kids man...ARE YOU FAT?!!

anyway, semi-skimmed, green top...that's the shit. Whole milk is too fatty, skimmed milk tastes like a disease.

MattAY said:
I havent had chocolate cereal for a while, it is pretty unhealthy! It's for fat kids man...ARE YOU FAT?!!

anyway, semi-skimmed, green top...that's the s***. Whole milk is too fatty, skimmed milk tastes like a disease.

The faggotry in this thread blows my mind.

skim milk is for fags.

Whatever fatty. Roll on down the stairs, and try not to eat all my food in the fridge on your way out.

5'7 - 75kgs.

fat.

OK. and wtf is semi skimmed. Is that like half way between skim and whole milk? If so, i've never seen such milk before.

We Brits are light years ahead man.

No wonder you need whole milk, youre fucking anorexic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle