Saturday Night

I remember my room mate and all the frat boys in college would go out and party on Fridays. I loved fridays because i could be alone in my room and play video games all fucking night long.

Saturdays were much more relaxed. This is one of those Saturdays for me.
SUR3G.jpg

What kind of salty snacks do you like? Asian trail mix is amazing with a wheat beer.

inb4 alright for fighting

You guys have Pringles right? Them and a bottle of dr pepper is my favourite game snack combo.

This is may sound stupid, but does nuts help prevent hangovers? I'm guessing, because it could absorb the alcoholic contents and that's why they people eat them while drinking. I guess I could enjoy peanuts from time to time. I like Cheese Curls and whatever drink

UghRochester said:
This is may sound stupid, but does nuts help prevent hangovers? I'm guessing, because it could absorb the alcoholic contents and that's why they people eat them while drinking. I guess I could enjoy peanuts from time to time. I like Cheese Curls and whatever drink

I've never found a food to truely prevent hangovers but having food before drinking certainly slows absorbtion. I think peanuts were just bar snacks they could set out and be cheap and make you thirsty with all the salt.

only thing that helps with a hangover imo is to chug a lot of water when you're done drinking and take a couple advil before you go to sleep.

Drink that water while you're drinking and you'll be even more golden.

What is this topic about?

I miss the days when I would wake up at 8am on a Saturday just to watch 90's cartoons and play SNES. Now I wake up at 8am every Saturday to go to work.

Growing up sucks.

Wes said:
I miss the days when I would wake up at 8am on a Saturday just to watch 90's cartoons and play SNES. Now I wake up at 8am every Saturday to go to work.

Growing up sucks.

Ahhh I miss summer hols from school just doing nothing but playing video games. It was too hot to stay outside, so indoors in the AC. The good ol days......

Hmmm snacks... I prefer sweet stuff... Cadburys chocolate mmm haha.... Loving oriental rice crackers lately mmmm

Sounds like u had a good sat night ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod