So I just bought a new pair of runners/running shoes.

What do you call running shoes/runners?

• Running shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runners

• Sneakers

• Exercise shoes

• ...Foot Buddies...I can't believe I'm adding this one.

• Total voters

Lethean

Rookie
...And I must say, they are like walking on a cloud!

I needed runners for my basic, and I haven't bought a pair since...Well like ninth grade PE. I never knew how shit Nike and Adidas were when compared to Saucony or Ascis!

And let me tell you, these Saucony Grid Terrain shoes are a-ok!

pG03-2477039dt.jpg

Now to not suck at running!

Anyways, do you call them runners or running shoes? What kind do you have? Tell us about them!

16832161_l.jpg

Those are what I currently have. I run Cross Country, so I go through a pair of running shoes about every 2-3 months.

I'm normally an Asics guy, but I look at all the brands. Just happened to like the Nike ones.

And I will call them.... poo magnets

I bought a pair of Asics probably 6 months ago or so. I don't run that often but what shoes you wear really does make a difference. I've taken to just wearing them all the time now though.

I call them trainers, like any Englishman (if Grey, mala, Cook or any other British guy comes along and disagrees just ignore them, they're lying shits ;))

As for what I'm wearing now, they're Ripcurl but I can't find them on the website, they're pretty old, I should probably get a new pair some time soon.

Sam

I heard that there are expensive RUNNERS you can buy that simulate you running bare foot to strengthen your feet. Logically it would be better to run barefoot and spend the excess money on games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle