So I just bought a new pair of runners/running shoes.

What do you call running shoes/runners?

• Running shoes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runners

• Sneakers

• Exercise shoes

• ...Foot Buddies...I can't believe I'm adding this one.

• Total voters
I have to say my shoes are pretty damn comfy. It would be so awesome if they somehow were water proof at the same time... and oh my god, if it was bullet proof that would be even more awsome-er....

HOLY CRAP WHAT IF WE ADDED LIKE... ROCKETS SO YOU COULD FLY!!!!

that would be one awesome shoe...

piracer said:
I have to say my shoes are pretty damn comfy. It would be so awesome if they somehow were water proof at the same time... and oh my god, if it was bullet proof that would be even more awsome-er....

What the hell? Did you inhale?

Sam

piracer said:
I have to say my shoes are pretty damn comfy. It would be so awesome if they somehow were water proof at the same time...
Mine are comfy and water proof. I got them at Target for $25.

maca2kx said:
piracer said:

What the hell? Did you inhale?

Sam

yeah, his post got more and more intense as it went on. just like inhaling.

i work at target so id totally get those shoes for 23.50 or whatever 10 percent off is. ha.

Even though lethean is too busy humping his gf in oregon right now to talk to anyone, I have to express my appreciation for these shoes.

I brought these shoes for the same reason as lethean earlier today. Just tried them out and yes, they are indeed awesome. I would drill a hole in them and make love to the shoe if I could do it without destroying them.‽

Viral marketing ftw.

Also wtf GR, why so much lag? It took me 15 minutes just to post this.

Running shoes.

And I've gone through about six different brands of them. Asics and Saucony are my favorites. New Balance is pretty good. I had Brooks for a while in high school (they also make awesome running apparel). Nike and Adidas spikes back when I ran track, as well as some Nike Free Trainers when they were first released.

And I'd say that only runners attach the term "running" to this specific type of shoe. Otherwise, there's no real point. They're just a shoe, albeit (in my opinion) a more comfortable one. I usually buy a cheap pair as my everyday shoes, but I'll spend around $100 for when I need a good pair to run in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod