Saturday Night

2dsz6w.png

I never knew Dr. Pepper had this kind of following on GR. I figured you guys for the Mr. Pibb types.
I went down to the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco to buy a t-shirt and a case of these bad boys. No corn syrup, just imperial cane sugar. It has a cleaner bite with no lingering taste in your cheeks. Not a huge difference to be honest.
Never mind the dusty tv stand.

Me and Dr. Pepper are just OK. I'm a Coke guy.... so much so that when I go to a restaurant I check to see if they have Coke or Pepsi and if they have Pepsi I have something else.

I'm rocking the tea and water combo with a side lemon wedges at restaurants these days. I can feel myself slowly turning into my (grand)parents.

My gf and her family always do the lemon in the water at restaurants. I can't stand it. Apparently it's supposed to make you feel fuller.

Im addicted to coke. Ive been drinking a 2 liter a day since I was 11(Im only 6 foot 150 pounts)

I recently moved back from california but while I was there I found glass bottled cokes from mexico. They are made with pure sugar rather then high fructose corn syrup and let me say they are fucking delicious. Its like im a crack fiend for them now.

I had to order 20 cases of them when I moved back to Illinois. It cost me more in shipping then it did in the coke. x-x

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002KE ... 00_s00_i00
31VY0pclNZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It also makes the most delicious alcholic drink when mixed with Crown Reserve
LIQ-CNDWHI-016-400X400-Crown_Royal_Reserve_750mL.jpg

I do the lemon but just to add taste to shitty tap water. I was goin to make a post about the Mexican coke but ya beat me to it. On the rare occasion that I do buy soda it is always with real sugar.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod