I have anger issues

kingg5

Rookie
It's mainly towars people who buy fantastic games with magnificent stories only for them to skip the cutscene. Does anyone else feel my rage? If so explain.

I know a lot of people who don't consider story a crucial component in games. My cousin used to be really bad about that, skipping every single cutscene before he even watched it. Luckily after I talked some sense into him he figured out the game was worth watching as much as it was worth playing. He also used to get very annoyed at publishers who wouldn't let you skip the cutscene if it was your first time watching it.

kingg5 said:
It's mainly towars people who buy fantastic games with magnificent stories only for them to skip the cutscene. Does anyone else feel my rage? If so explain.

OMFG!!!

That REALLY makes me want to hit someone. When people do it by accident by pressing a button and then they say, "my bad" - its semi excusable, but i have friends who do it and it PISSES ME OFF! Im enraged just thinking about it. You are not alone. Great topic!

Yeah, cutscenes help me by letting me know what's going on and what I'll probably have to do next. I hate when someone ask me, "Where do I go from here?"

It makes me just as mad when people talk through cut scenes.

"Wait, why did he just do that?!"

I dont know! Shut the fuck up an watch and you might understand!

I seen people skip through final fantasy cutscene, metal gear, resident evil, and do on. It makes just wanna take them out back and beat them with a rubber hose

Yeah srsly. I thought all of MGS4's cutscenes were very well done, and it pisses me off when people won't even watch them their first time through the game.

Agree with Howard and Hlallu. If you skipped a cutscene, don't frickin ask me what's going on.

I hate even more when people can see you're trying to pay attention to the cutscene and still talk through it. I have a neighbor (actually a really good friend of mine) who I can't play a game in front of if I'm actually trying to follow it. Each time I tell him I'm trying to watch something in the game he waits ten seconds and tries to start up a new conversation. I almost kicked him out of my house when I first started playing Assassin's Creed II because of it.

:O BLASPHEMY!

Sorry, I just really like that game. No idea why, I've played many like it, but it's completely taken over my life lately

schimmel said:
:O BLASPHEMY!

Sorry, I just really like that game. No idea why, I've played many like it, but it's completely taken over my life lately
I do too. The ending disapointed me though

I thought the end was true to most westerns with hardcore antiheroes though.

SPOILER!! HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Do you mean the end where the army comest o kill Marston, or the end where Jack defeats the guy who was controlling Marston in a duel?

I hate when the cutscenes tell you more or less what to do for the next thirty minutes of play and when someone skips it and then complains about how they have no idea what they need to do. RAAAGE!!!

You know what makes me angry? People who install custom mods in games before they even play them.

schimmel said:
I thought the end was true to most westerns with hardcore antiheroes though.

SPOILER!! HIGHLIGHT TO READ

Do you mean the end where the army comest o kill Marston, or the end where Jack defeats the guy who was controlling Marston in a duel?
Wait when I beat the game no new missions popped up when you're Jack. :?

It's a sidequest that you find, it starts in Blackwater I think. You actually need to be in the city for the "?" to appear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle