Sony PSP's and Nintendo Wii' For sale.. (this is not a scam)

Hello,

GamemastersUK is an shop located in Manchester. We recently went to Japan and America and bought the Nintendo Wii and Sony PSP from a wholesaler, so we are currently stocking alot. We sell these in our shop but we are also offering them to anyone who wants to buy them online. We are selling the Nintendo Wii for only £99.99 + P&P, and the Sony PSP for £79.99 + P&P. All the consoles are in full working order and if you are not happy with the product within 7 days we will refund you your money.

We only accept Paypal due to online scammers, Paypal is a safe and secure way of making payment.

If anyone is interested in buying this please feel free to email me

[email protected]

This is not a scam, we are an actual shop we are just looking to sell our items to anyone who cannot travel to our shop or anyone who lives abroad and is looking for a great deal on the latest consoles.

Thanks

GameMastersUK

OK, I cannot speak for Game Revolution, but I really think that they might have a problem with you guys getting free advertising on the site! How about you pay for your advertising like everyone else?

JCD said:
OK, I cannot speak for Game Revolution, but I really think that they might have a problem with you guys getting free advertising on the site! How about you pay for your advertising like everyone else?

ok sorry mate.

GameMasterUK said:
ok sorry mate.
As I said, I have no affiliation with GR. My advice, edit you post, take away your email address and then ask the GR staff for permission. If you are a small, new business they might let you put your email address back up.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod