Switch Cracks - Anyone?

Master_Craig

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Apparently, one in five Nintendo Switches are suffering from unknown physical damage.

Users claim that they're finding their Nintendo Switches are suddenly having signs of physical damage, including cracks around the edges, as well as the heat ventilation. These users claim it's not caused by accidental physical damage (e.g. dropping it), but it's just happening. Users have also reported that their Switches are curving. People are quite upset by this, as it seems to be occurring after the twelve month warranty period.

I double checked my Switch at home and it's completely fine. No scratches on the screen (has a screen protector), no cracks on the sides/edges etc.

Does anyone here have a Nintendo Switch and if so, has anyone suffered these issues?

It's really not that difficult. All female switch cart shells are inherently female. They just require a extra storage slot at the right moment of development to make them male. We simply deny them that.

How does what you said relate at all to Nintendo Switch's getting cracked/damage?

We have two Swtiches one over a year old and one that was bought about 2 months ago and they're fine. I honestly think half of it is people not being careful with their units.

I havent had problems with the switch just the joycons, those got a little wonky after a couple of weeks of smash bros

Stop going around and resurrecting old threads. There's no need to comment on every single thread from the last 2 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod