Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lethean

• LetheanDreams

• Total voters

GRColin

Rookie
So I've had a few screen names over the years.

White Rabbit was my first. I really have no clue where I got it from. Well, it was most likely Alice in Wonderland but it's significance is lost on me. Then I think I had LetheanDreams which sounded kind of gay. Now it's just Lethean...Which is the name of a rogue I have on WoW....But it sounds like it should stay in the world of MMOs. So now I'm thinking of adopting DigitalManifestations.

My question to you all is, which do you all prefer? Again my indecisiveness has taken a hold of me so I need your aid!

I prefer Lethean. Just keep it simple. I notice everyone's got a short form if their name is long.

I'd change mine to Liquid but then I'd look like an MGS fanboy. Awesome series, but I don't want the stereotype, lol.

Did you get WhiteRabbit from The Matrix?

Your Gamertag is Lethean...so stick with Lethean.
...Or "Rosas-Bitch"? ;P

Scratch that, your new name should be "MarioVanRugglerod"

Well I came late so I only knew you as LetheanDreams and then again as Lethean. I say you change your name to CaptainPantsMan

Stick with Lethean.

I've pretty much wanted to change my screen name since day one, but I'm not a big girl like you. So I'm stuck with it.

I've only known you as Lethean, I like the name more than your old ones (they sound a little Nancy-pants to me). Digitalmanifestations...I wouldn't hate it. I say "SimplyColin".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle