Help me remember: Arena shooter with animals!

drathbone

Regular
I remember seeing somewhere a while back there was a game in development that was an arena shooter like TF2 but you played animals in the wilderness.

There was a crocodile that was a tank-type class, that could hide under the water and leap up for an instakill

A hawk (or owl, cant remember) that could swoop down and capture foxes or rabbits. Could be both I can't remember.

Foxes or rabbits were quick and could use rabbit/fox holes for quick travel throughout the map.

Does ANYBODY recall anything like this or was it some crazy dream that sounds like an awesome game concept?

Master_Craig said:
No idea man, you tried Googling it? :p

I have but I don't think I'm getting the wording right to find the right game. I'm thinking it got scrapped so nobody is talking about it.

There are some games which seem to be impossible to find information about... one game I remember playing on PC was "The Creed", that game seems very hard to find info about.

Are.....are they furries?

I think I remember something like this on a Top _ MMOs You've Never Played list from CraveOnline's partnered sites.

It's not splatoon or a furry MMO.

The graphics were not cartoony or cel shade and looked realistic.

Literally the only way I can describe the gameplay is like TF2 where the classes and abilities are based on animals and I think it was like a 3rd person shooter per se or action game of some kind, like with deathmatch and such. But they don't wield weapons (It's not Wild Warfare), their abilities are based around things the actual animal could do in real life like lunging or flying.

Finally found it!

I searched "wild animal videogame" dunno how I didn't think of that the first time around. Here's the trailer. Apparently this was way older than I thought (2011 release date) but the game was scrapped.

Here's the trailer

Wildlife: Forest Survival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0bn5fY5al0

edit: i dunno how to imbed videos

I was thinking Super Noah's Ark 3D
Super_Noah-s_Ark_3-D_-_1994_-_Wisdom_Tree.jpg

SNA3D.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members