Have you ever...

Yes i'm forgetting which topic, but i believe Stal came by and closed it
Have you ever tried opening a bag of potato chips, but when you opened it...BOOM!...it's all over the floor, did you eat the chips still

yes i have. i don't care, doritos are doritos man.

have you ever looked for a clean pair of udies, and couldn't find any, and instead wore your old ones with butt crusty's in them

Unfortunately.

Did you ever play a game that you expected to be crap, but turned out pretty good, and if so, which game?

3 times in a week, I love the stimulation dildo section.

Have you ever watched TV whilst having a poo? (watching through mirrors counts)

It isn't possible to watch in my house set-up, but I have cranked it so I can listen (close enough?)

Have you ever tried picking someone up using a fake name/job?

Yes. Typically when I go to parties I'm either pre-med at the University of Michigan, or pre-law at the same school. My roommate (who I use as my wingman) usually takes the other one. The funny thing is that basically anything you want can be pre-med and pre-law. I mean as a pre-med student odds are you'd be more science focused, but as long as you can pas the MCAT or LSAT you're in. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Have your parents ever caught you with drugs?

Caught? I've smoked in front of them. They don't care: I have a college degree and a job, and I only smoke pot. Heck, back in high school it used to be
Me: I'm off to the party.
Parents: Are you planning on drinking?
Me: Yep, that's why I'm bringing this pillow and blanket.

Have you ever gotten drunk at school or work?

My friend's parents did... but didn't care. +1 for shitty parenting.
edit: dammit trippy. No i haven't.

Have you ever gotten an erection at the doctor/hospital while being inspected?

Yes, the nurse laughed and said, "Sorry, I've already got a boyfriend." Let's talk about some emotional scars.

Have you ever got in a fist fight and lost?

Trippysmurf said:
Caught? I've smoked in front of them. They don't care: I have a college degree and a job, and I only smoke pot.

Just a side note in this thread, do not respond to this for fear of getting off topic. If you have a problem with my following statement please PM me and we can talk there.

Trippy, I said drugs. I suppose I should have said real drugs or hard drugs. Pot is none of those.

So anyway, back on track...

Bretimus_v2 said:
Have you ever got in a fist fight and lost?

Yes i have.
I was boxing with my older brother for fun, and then i roundhouse kick him straight to the back of his dome and was knocked out...I lost because it was considered disqualification

Have you ever walked around with your pant zipper down and didn't realize it?

Many times. Walking around town, I then get back and go to the toilet and realise my zipper is down. THEN you realise it's been down for the whole time you were out.

Have you ever walked into a lampost comically?

No, but when you're as tall as me, you still hit your head on plenty of things.

Have you ever left GR to go on vacation and then came back and said "screw it, this will take me forever to read through"?

Yes, for 3 years. I have been reading through lots of old topics though!

Have you ever seen a spider in your room bigger than your hand?

Yeah, when I was five and living in Belize there was a tarantula in my room. Granted, I was five so my hand was pretty small, but it still scared the shit out of me. My dad ended up wrapping it in paper towel and stomping on it outside.

Have you ever smoked a Dominican cigar?

Yep, Arturo Fuentes and Romeo y Julieta are my favorite Dominican brands.

Have you ever left food in your car for hours, and still eaten it?

Yes...because M&M's don't melt because of their sugar coat around the chocolate, so it was still good. If that doesn't count as food, i left fries in the car, but they were cold and very hard.

Have you ever tried urinating in an alley, and someone walked by and saw?

Yeah, I was in the Dominican Republic at the time and when confronted I told the guy (in French) that i didn't speak Spanish, I spoke French. Then I left. The irony being that I speak much better Spanish than French and was amazed I could actually say that in French.

Have you ever slept with a someone to get closer to their friend?

Nope. My friend tried that once, though. He ended up going to the doctors, and the doctor told him it will take 3 weeks for his testes to heal fully.

Have you ever been in a dark room and gotten head by someone, then the next morning you don't know who it was?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle