Have You Ever

Gunner37

Rookie
Well since I'm bored and drunk on my birfday, since everyone passed out and i remain as the most awesome of these fools, I shall ask of GR have you ever done hilarious stuff to passed out freineds whenever this hasppens???

Me and my friends take pictures of each other when we're drunk/passed out.

One of my friends has a video of me throwing up after a particularly bad night, and I have a picture of him passed out in the middle of a video game.

Never drawn on anyone, though. That's just mean.

Just the usual draw dicks on my (female) friend's face and body. She was shockingly ok with it.

Of my friends, I had the highest alcohol tolerance, so I was usually still standing when everyone passed out. Rather than do embarrassing things, though, I'd find my self taking care and watching over them. Drag them to a bed, cover them up, roll them onto thier stomachs, that sort of thing.

Most I did was move their hands to humerous positions and take a picture.

By the way - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

asian_girl_50_display.jpg

Work hard. Play hard.

I thought this was going to be like keepit's thread. Anyways, we just draw mustaches and whatever on each other.

Happy belated birthday, Gunner. I remember you said your b-day was a Thursday.

Someone toold me loooong ago
There's a calm befooore the stor-
Sorry, not what this thread's about.

So, yeah, happy birthday.
On the topic, it's extremely hard for me to get drunk - as in, 1/2 bottle of vodka and 1/3rd of rum only gets me tipsy. As such, i'm usually the one who looks after my friends when they pass out.

Although the last time my friends and i got really properly drunk (also the last time i was, in general), one of us passed out on the lounge in front of the rest of us.
This would turn out to be a poor decision, because we drew on his forehead a glorious, surprisingly detail phallus with large, hairy testes.
What we didn't realize until the next day, however, was that he had to leave for work at 6am and we used a permanent marker, and it was drawn on with layers.
So he got up and left before any of the rest of us were awake, didn't realize he had a member on his forehead until he was at work.
3 of us got a text at 8:22am, (quoting) "IT WONT COM OFF YOU FUCKING CUNTS".
He scrubbed for a full 1/2hr, and there was still a faint outline.

This was 4 months ago. His nickname at work is still 'dick' to this day.

We laughed for hours.

Well what I did last night was that two of my buddies were passed out on the floor so I put them in the 69 position, they still had their clothes on, and this morning was hilarious when they woke up with another guys crotch in their face. I took pictures it was awesome.

It's funny when people play tricks but I have never no. Normally if my friends are drunk I take care of them. But I find not a lot of friends return the favour. Been in some dangerous situations tut tut

Happy birthday!

A friend of mine passed out on the couch, so I used a spray bottle and wet his crotch. The next morning he thought he had peed his pants.

Rakon said:
A friend of mine passed out on the couch, so I used a spray bottle and wet his crotch. The next morning he thought he had peed his pants.

Water dries different than pee, a real friend would pee on his friend's pants. You have to commit yourself to the prank.

Happy Birthday Gunner! You rock!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo