Have you ever...

Nah not the TV, but it has put a major dent in my ceiling when the strap wasnt round my wrist during wii bowling :O

Have you ever eaten a crumpet? British food rules.

Haha yeah, my hand. But come to think of it, it wasn't an accident. I was thirteen or fourteen and had just been allowed to buy lighters by my parents (they obviously didn't want me playing with fire but they finally gave the fight up). I then went on a spending spree, buying most cool Zippos I saw. One day I wondered what would happen if I put lighter fluid on my hand and lit it up, and the result was actually pretty damn cool. My hand burst into flames (obviously) and the hair on the back of my hand got burned off but other than that nothing serious happened. I made a fist and started to shake my hand around and the fire went out.

Have you ever had a disc read error/cartridge read error on your favorite game, only to have that certain disc/cartridge to never be read again?

Yeah. When I first bought my copy of Final Fantasy 8, I beat it, and then lent it to a friend. I get it back and i wanted to play it again. So Disc 1 worked perfectly, but I saw that the frame rates in Disc 2's FMVs were incredibly slow. Little by little the frames slowed to the point where they moved a frame a minute. I then put the PSX upside down and it started working again fine until the end of the FMV. However when the FMV ended, the game froze, and never played again. Sad story. I bought the thing again a year or so later.

Have you ever put your member somewhere where it didn't belong, only to damage it in some obnoxious way?

-BBK

Nope, out and in again works usually, except when my xbox disc tray broke.

Have you ever felt that somebody's watching you? :shock:

edit: Fuuking hell, BBK was fast and made me sound like an sick weirdo. :(

BBK said:
Have you ever put your member somewhere where it didn't belong, only to damage it in some obnoxious way?
Affen said:
Have you ever felt that somebody's watching you? :shock

Best posts ever?

And yeah, i've felt that someone was watching me. Last time it happened, it turns out my friend was waiting for the perfect time to throw a water balloon at me. He won.

Have you ever eaten so much at once that you can't possibly eat any more. And then the most delicious desert you have ever seen comes out?

yes it was last thanksgiving when my grandparents brought out a dairy queen cake for my cousins birthday

have you ever been woke up in a strange place and not remember how you got there

BBK said:
Affen said:

Affen, you win for posting while someone else is to make the funniest thing I've read so far in this thread.

EDIT I'm fixing this to go with Gunner's post above mine.
Gunner37 said:
have you ever been woke up in a strange place and not remember how you got there

Actually no. Whenever I get so drunk I black out I end up managing to find my own bed... or I do at some point in the night because I always wake up in it.

Have you ever seen a reply funnier than Affen's to BBK?

I'm archiving this topic mainly because of Affen's ill timed reply (that answers Schimmel's).

Have you ever shouted at a customer you were meant to be serving while working in retail?

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod