Have one for UghRochester, post your resolutions

^why not carry your bong around in a satchel when you know smoking could be a possibility? shit ton cheaper than papers but maybe not as cool. bah, who needs cool.
I switched to bongs and fireplace lighters when i noticed the same.

My younger cousin built his whole look around his satchel. Not too shabby.

....or you two could quit pot, and then notice a few months later that you really didn't need it in the first place. :wink:

I'm actually sort of glad I don't drink or smoke enough to cost me a lot of money.

Plus, I usually mooch.

I mooch off my younger cousins. They have the best stuff. My older cousins are freaking pot nOOOOBs! "derp how to use an bong?" Pull the stem!
PULL THE STEM!!!

Pisses me off man

lol pot. Let's smoke some pot, man. Ha ha ha ha (<< my literal laugh) including capital H

- Finish my last semester with straight A's.
- Buy a PS3
- Blog more
- Tweet more
- Stuff my face with cookies and see how much weight I can lose at the same time.

So after the ball drops and the partying is done, who else is going to be playing games online drunk? :D

Keepit - that is still $300 less than you would've spent if you were smoking cigarettes (on average).

Carry Pipes Chris, Pipes are tiny - no need for a bong, unless you're at a party or something. Actually, carrying a bong could get to be burdensome. Papers are dumb, and juvenile.

*I should cut my drinking back (beer) a bit, but SF has soo many good bars, and I've only scratched the surface of em.. =(

Chris_Crime said:
I mooch off my younger cousins. They have the best stuff. My older cousins are freaking pot nOOOOBs! "derp how to use an bong?" Pull the stem!
PULL THE STEM!!!
story about this, my friend bought himself a bong but didnt know how to use it (same kid bought an ounce after his third time smoking, he just saves money and doesnt know what to do with it hahaha) so he's hitting it at his house, we're all like "clear it!" because he hasn't pulled shit yet, all of a sudden he just blows into it, sprays water all over the place, soaks the bowl, blows dank everywhere all over his deck, and gets bong water all over his chairs outside. he goes "i cleared it right? the bowl?" while everyone sits shaking their heads.. he returned the bong the next day lol

To urban: i got one of those vapor genie things, pretty portable man. fits in my back pocket nicely and i can smoke inside no problem cuz it doesnt make smoke. pretty shitty for a vaporizer but $60 is reasonable for it i guess.

To urb: That's about 600 more if you lived in missouri. Saint Louis is America's Number One City for smokers past few years. We got a medal.

Think my problem is that drugs have zero effect on me.

I have never made New Years resolutions because they're dumb, but this year I'll be doing it for my first time. I'm going to work out daily. This will mean getting up incredibly early, but oh well. Time to get my shit together.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod