Have one for UghRochester, post your resolutions

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
So I have to work on New Year's eve. It wouldn't bother me that much if it was during the day. But, since I'm now the maintenance guy, I have to work by myself throughout the night. That means no partying, no one to talk to while the ball drops at New York's Time Square. This really blows, so I asking all of you GR to have a drink for me.

Anyways it's almost the end of the year, why not post your resolutions? Here's mine
-Get a better job
-Get my driver's license.

7892651897.gif

-Stay the course, big Neddy. You're doing super.
-Renew my drivers license
-Not to make extreme resolutions

I get to go to my buddy's brother's new year's party and going nuts way late into the night. I'll definitely have 1 or 2 or maybe 5 for you then. I don't make resolutions though

Hang with my wife and enjoy a night at home since babysitters are impossible to find on New Year's.

My resolution is to improve my life and get rid of things/activities that detract from my enjoyment of life. Also, punch a T-Rex in the face.

I set goals on a regular basis, so resolutions are kind of redundant.

Damn ugh, you'd want to be getting paid damn good money for that. One of my mates is working the day shift, and he's going to be bringing home close to $400.

My Resolutions:
-Drop 15kg, turn 5kg into muscle.
-Start saving money in another account with lots of interest
-Lose virginity to a female, likely goes with weight loss one.
-Hang out with more friends more often
-Write something.

-I probably need to stop smoking so much, or just buy a vaporizer or something. So far I haven't had any problems but I know eventually it'll catch up to me and kill my stamina.

-Stop putting stuff off like i am right now (building a table)

-Spend a good amount of time each day in the studio practicing; its the only way to get better ya know.

-Get into diamond league in Starcraft (maybe this one's a little far fetched :wink:)

- create world peace

just kidding i don't make resolutions because i don't keep them, neither does anyone else.

keepithowitis said:
-Get into diamond league in Starcraft (maybe this one's a little far fetched :wink:)

i'll let you log on my account :)

madster111 said:

i like how u specified female

UrbanMasque said:
-stop eating after 8pm whether I've had dinner or not. (my weight loss resolution)

That'sa good one, because I snack loads after dinner and I reckon it might be why I jiggle a bit.

As for my resolution?

Meh, probably weight loss. I never really stick to them anyway.

-Stop going to bed at 8 AM and waking up at 4 PM.

-Lose around 93 pounds of fat and gain 102 pounds of muscle. I figure then I'll weigh a cool 160.

-Convince multiple girls who aren't drunk to have sex with each other while I watch.

-High-Five the pope. I don't know about you, but I like the current pope.

-Get something published. Preferably a drawing in the kids section of the Tuesday paper.

-Get a real job, you hippie!

There's more, but I don't care.

intoTheRain said:
madster111 said:
I like how u specified female
Already had sex with another guy, gotten blowjobs off girls, etc.

The only thing left is to actually get my dick in a pussy of some kind.

Also,
-Drink less
I just calculated that i've spent more on booze this year than i have on video games. And i didn't exactly cheap out on games, considering i now have a PS3 and a whole pile of games.

~Driver's License
~Need a Friggin' Car
~Gotta stop bummin' rides off friends
~More Reviews
~Get on the Vox Pop Train again [ I miss it. :( ]
~Start College in the Spring
~Troll this Forum More. Just Sayin'.

madster111 said:
Also,
-Drink less
I just calculated that i've spent more on booze this year than i have on video games. And i didn't exactly cheap out on games, considering i now have a PS3 and a whole pile of games.
lol, i realized i spent like $1200 this year on weed/pipes/papers/lighters/etc cuz of my withdrawals from my money throughout the year. so fucking expensive, my friend and i are gonna keep a journal tabbing every time we buy/smoke and shit. sounds gay but at least it'll give me motivation to stop smoking as much (part of my resolution)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle