used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Happy Mom's Day to all the wonderful mothers and women of Game Revolu-

racks1.jpg

183348531-sausage-making-sausage-factory-beef-pork.jpg

sausage-factory.jpg

*slowly backs out of room*

My girlfriend and I plan on never having kids at all costs. Maybe we are not the norm but I still advocate it.

To the good mothers out there. Happy mothers day.

I don't know how to feel about this, perhaps old? The females in my high school are either pregnant or had a baby before. I remember a couple girls in during high school being pregnant.

UghRochester said:
I don't know how to feel about this, perhaps old? The females in my high school are either pregnant or had a baby before. I remember a couple girls in during high school being pregnant.

^ This makes me feel old too.

A lot of people I know who are my age (twenty seven) are all doing "adult" things like buying houses, getting married, having children etc.

My girlfriend is a bit younger than me (twenty two) and we've been together for about sixteen months now. She's just moved in with us. I say "us" because I still live at home with my folks, because buying a home where I live is ridiculously expensive and renting is the same (say good bye to your savings if you rent here).

I'm a sad, old person. :p

Bretimus_v2 said:
We bought a minivan last week. I'm not just a parent, I have enough children of large enough size to warrant a van.

We rented one last month while we were in Long Beach and after the first trip in it we decided, yes, we need a minivan. Not sure about how they would handle in the Alaskan winter, but every other thing was a positive.

Because Siennas handle so smoothly and until you've tried to get kids in a car with one of those fold up seats, you will never know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle