So I'm asking married women if they'll be a surrogate mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
for my unborn child.

This is fair, right? The public and even Hollywood glamorizes the idea of surrogate mothers. I'm in the right to ask this of women I meet(?)

IF only for a surrogate then make sure you consult a lawyer - assuming any of this is real. BEcause women get attached to the babies then they will fight for custody and make you pay support. If not try to get them to marry you.

The 2 I've asked were married. Single women can get it too though. But my understanding of surrogate mothering could be way off. I DO get to have sex and make a child with these women, correct? Multiple times if need be, until pregnancy occurs? What are my rights in this situation?

Uh, erm, hmmm. Ok well first of all you won't actually have sex. They'll freeze your sperm and Artificially Inseminate the woman.

Well hey now nothing is impossible!

Go to Craigslist for a Casual Encounter. Accidentally get her preggo. BOOM you've got a kid.

Just make sure you get all the correct legal paperwork signed.

Wouldn't want her to take your baby away from you.

Optimus-Crime said:
The 2 I've asked were married. Single women can get it too though. But my understanding of surrogate mothering could be way off. I DO get to have sex and make a child with these women, correct? Multiple times if need be, until pregnancy occurs? What are my rights in this situation?

Are you only doing this to have unprotected sex? If so then you're doing it wrong.

I would, but every thread I close gets me likened more and more to a Nazi. Which isn't true in the slightest, since I'm not even Aryan.

Also, if you're trying to have unprotected sex with married women, just become a milk man. That's what my dad did, according to my mom's husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod