GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Thanks! I'll times those ten points by the three votes everyone else is making, and give One thirty points.

Well I think that takes us to the quarter final with One vs. malakian going for another four rounds to decide which one of us will have the most votes going in to the semi final. I think I will give you seven points for now with more being allocated on a trust based system whereby we perform favours for one another and perhaps the community allocating points based on how well we regard said favour or act.

So as it stands:

Quarter Final
One vs. malakian
malakian currently on 7 points.

malakian vs. One

One vs. malakian

malakian vs. One

WHO WILL WIN?

W...T...F!!!
I counted this three times, feel free to recount because the craziness of this rundown truly boggles the mind. Mind = blown!

Used44 triumphs over TheDiesel, 13-8.
HK-47 prevails over Kapow, 13-8 again!
WickedLiquid overcomes electricthunder...you guessed it, 13-8.

Hank & Dean trounce Team KAPW Delivers, 13-8. Because that's today's magic tally!

And the man stuck in the GRinder this time is Longo_2_guns with 8 votes!

Really, what manner of sorcery hath left its foul mark on our beloved GRumble? Really? Four 13-8 tallies and an elimination with 8. I call shenanigans on all of you.

But enough about you. Focus on these guys!

Green_Lantern
vs.
Sightless

UrbanMasque
vs.
Eyebrowsbv31

Longo_2_guns
vs.
Rakon

BURTBROS (Eyebrowsbv31 & UghRochester)
vs.
Team Awkward (electricthunder & LinksOcarina)

And finally, it's 1959 and Communism must be taken down. We need sacrifices to do it though. So which one of you monkeys are we shooting into space in the name of freedom?

I vote for

Sightless

Urban

Longo

Myself/Electric Thunder (which I believe we should name team awkward)

And I say we send HK-47 to take out those meatbag bastards!

Ok, it appears as though some people may not have noticed the new voting structure. Please follow it or I will have to begin banning users.

One said:
Ok, it appears as though some people may not have noticed the new voting structure. Please follow it or I will have to begin banning users.

I totally agree. What is wrong with these jerks derailing our contest. They're sore losers is what!

Green_Lantern
Abstain - what can I say... Imma classy guy.
Rakon

BURTBROS

I think I would enjoy watching Wicked launched into space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod