GRumble 2011: Winners: Shaft, Modgasm, TheDiesel

Cool. I was going to ask if I could vote for Shaft again anyway.

There are times when I vote for my opponent because it's honorable and times when I vote for them because I honestly believe they deserve to win. This match was the latter.

awww, yeah. tis time for your non-capitalized results.

shaft harpoons himself a white whale in longo of the 2 guns tribe, 9-8.

green lantern beats links ocarina, 10-6. oh wait. actually links won. WHAT A TWIST!

so this brings us to the most epic vote of the year. each one of our final contestants is easily a wiener joke. shaft...sausage link...strong john...modgasm...it's like you all got some kind of penile preoccupation, a phallical fascination if you will.

so with no further ado...

shaft
vs
links ocarina

strong johns
vs
the modgasm

we picked 2 awesome guys this year. each brings their own flair and style of thread. links brought his year round fighter tourney and brought to our attention many great games. shaft showed me awoman on her cell in a chaplin movie...mind blown. in doubles you have 2 teams of masters. whether it's the johns' mastery of the multimedia or the modgasm's mastery of forum hax.

and finally we got the grind. hk 47 and the diesel have shown ninja like prowess to avoid our fickle votes. it is like they're fighting over who is the easiest to ignore. so vote out someone for the last time.

Speaking of forum hacks, you're never guess what I just did. Was it deleting a double post and confining everything into a single post? Yes it was.

Shaft
Modgasm

aww you're the best could you throw this gem in there?

and finally we got the grind. hk 47 and the diesel have shown ninja like prowess to avoid our fickle votes. it is like they're fighting over who is the easiest to ignore. so vote out someone for the last time.

Longo_2_guns said:
Speaking of forum hacks, you're never guess what I just did. Was it deleting a double post and confining everything into a single post? Yes it was.

Dammit man, that's some quantum physics shit right there!

I vote:

Links
Modgasm

Oh, and I'll go with the flow and grind HK. Diesel deserves to win with his reviews.

Bretimus_v2 said:
aww you're the best could you throw this gem in there?

And done. Hell, I could even go through and do everything in proper caps if you want.

abstain

tumblrlb4ryj8zto1qzgf5n.jpg

Stong Johns

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle