GRumble 2009 - ...and the winners are...

StalfrosCC said:
LinksOcarina said:
Stal doesn't hate anyone.

Correct, from what i see, he finds the common knowledge and comments on them in his honest word to everyone who missed the obvious...*sighs* It's basically like people saying Mario wasn't a main character in Super Mario Brothers that makes Stal upset.

Am i right Stal?

GGT because he's my muse. ;)

and If I understood UghRock right, he's saying that you are saying the obvious to them that missed the obvious...? what the..

StalfrosCC said:
To be very honest, I don't know what the f*** you just said.

*revised* what i mean is Stal gets disappointed when people say the obvious, thats when he comments back saying in most honesty

For example, i posted a picture and made a caption about my picture saying i was grinding all of them and Stal's comment was this
StalfrosCC said:
Also- UGHRochester... thank you for the new Sig... the thought of that actually happening is so priceless I had to keep it sanctified for the next few months.

So yeah that's why i voted Stal, speaks his own mind

Also, from my count (very cursory) this thing is all tied up at 19...

I say we keep it a Tie and GGT and I ride off int he sunset together.

I have no idea why we're voting for people, even after reading the OP, but I'll go with GGT. I like the lawn gnome.

We're voting on people because quite obviously we have nothing better to do on these forums than vote for inane subjects and its been a little over two months since the Best of 2008 voting.

Only the adolescent ignorant masses post inane drivel such as snarky comments.

Those of us with higher education prefer to utilize sarcasm and dry, black humor.

Speaking of black humor, when do we get to vote for FTG?

This GRumble is tearing us apart. Can't we all just hold hands, listen to some Kenny G, eat some tacos, and be the friendly GR from yestermonth?

GGT has given me the idea for a topic. After the GRumble is over I am going to host the GRoup Hug.

It is going to be Fan-fucking-tastic.

This is tied up. Next vote (by someone who hasn't voted yet) wins this. Since almost every active poster on GR has voted, if that doesn't happen within the next few hours, I'll just go to the trusty coin-toss.

You have been a worthy opponent, Stal. I hope to meet you again on the field of battle, one day. I also hope to defeat you this day, but if I do not, well shucks and fiddle sticks.

Honestly, I'm shocked it is this close. Aside from most of the heels around here I am the one guy that you can count out of one of these popularity contests. I must be losing my touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133