GRumble 2009 - ...and the winners are...

Damn this is tough.

So Tylzen is the king of Denmark....and Used is a mod of an internet forum.

Used, because he has more power.

Hmmm and for the doubles...tough.

JCD & MattAY

Whoa, back up... Used and I lost? Nothing makes sense anymore... :p

Well if we're going to be beaten we might as well be beaten by the best,,,,

Used
JCD & MattAY

Sorry used, but Tylzen is my sex buddy.

I vote Tylzen and JCD/MattAY.

Only because I'm terrified of losing to FTG again, despite how much I dig him.

JCD said:
Only because I'm terrified of losing to FTG again, despite how much I dig him.
Sorry about earlier. I dig you too, baby. :oops:

thetank said:
Sorry Urban, but your partner's Marius-coddling ways cost you this one.
Dude, when Marius becomes future overlord of the world (and it seriously will happen), you'll wish you had the foresight to vote for him/his daddy.

WIth that, I vote for...
Supreme King Marius!
and
The Dreaded Duo of Death, Destruction and Domination over all Domains
(bitch slap'd)

Used - While I commend Tylzen for making it to the finals in his rookie year, the childless veteran shall stand triumphant.

Flaming_Tiki_God & UrbanMasque - another tough battle, but who am I kidding. In both these matches I vote for whats important:
fuck_yeah.jpg

Trippysmurf said:
Used - While I commend Tylzen for making it to the finals in his rookie year, the childless veteran shall stand triumphant.

Flaming_Tiki_God & UrbanMasque - another tough battle, but who am I kidding. In both these matches I vote for whats important:
fuck_yeah.jpg
It is my second GRumble ! :D
The first one, I made it to second round.

Seriously, this brand of sportsmanship is such BS. What good is voting for the other guy going to do?
You don't see NFL players not trying to tackle people because they have too much respect for the carrier and wish for his success.
True sportsmanship is not slandering the other guy while in competition.
People who call this sportsmanship kind of need to realize what the word really means and how reality works. It's only honourable, if you sacrifice yourself to some sort of higher, well-respected purpose.

Sportsmanship is conformance to the rules, spirit, and etiquette of sport. More grandly, it may be considered the ethos of sport. It is interesting that the motivation for sport is often an elusive element. Sportsmanship expresses an aspiration or ethos that the activity will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, ethics, respect, and a sense of fellowship with one's competitors. Being a "good sport" involves being a "good winner" as well as being a "good loser". - wikipedia

Anyone in the whole world can put anything on wikipedia, so you know you are getting the best information. :)- Michael Scott.

It amazes me that "Sportsmanship" is even on WIkipedia...
Golly, that's a terrible and meaningless article.

Also, GRumble 2010 = letusprey all the way!
I remember endorsing Tylzen in the last GRumble when he was new. Let this be a sign that next year, if you enter, you may make the finals. It'll help if you have an adorable baby behind you...You might want to get to work on that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod