GRumble 2009 - ...and the winners are...

Used
and
Team XX (Tigerlily and Enigma) simply because my partner likes to please the womenfolk (and he does a damn good job at it, I'm sure ;) ).

I'm sorry I beat you Rakon...but I'll wear the outfit tonight if that'd cheer you up.

I'm actually going to have to vote Stal on this one, because of one time way back when involving him and a text message about a hurricane...

Also, the Fried Chicken Eaters get my vote. :p ftlolz

Sorry Used, I'm an imbecile.

By the way this round is torturing me. Literally depleting my vitality!

I vote for

Used, and Enigma & Tigerlily - Team Estrogen

I'm going to take a shower.

Used
Enigma and Tigerlilly.

Nothing against Urban and FTG, it's just that I prefer white chicks over black dicks. ...Er, obviously I only said that because it rhymes :p

Stalfros - he is my partner after all.

As for the epic battle of the Men with Rhythm and the Women with Girl Bits, tough call. Both FTG and Tigerlily voted for me (which gives them bonus points to their already high value in my eyes).

However neither Urban nor Engima voted for actually anyone in my bracket (how dare you treat Spanky that way!). As Urban only voted for one person last round (who is a great man in his own right), I really can't hold that against him. However the slight from Engima not voting for neither Spanky nor I has been costly.

FTG + Urban

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle