GRumble 2009 - ...and the winners are...

Sadly, it's true. And I'm not saying this to be mean, but a lot of people probably just don't recognize your name yet. The only reason I got so many is because I'm the old new guy. You'll find your place soon :D

AMANIAC said:
Oh I'm so glad you got a lovely welcome, I think the first interaction I had was with De-Ting who called me an asshole.
Really? I'm going to have to find this to believe it. :p brb

Back, and I found no such thing. :evil: But I did eventually see you transition from liking ninjas to pirates...monkey boy.

I agree with BMan54! I haven't had my singles match yet either! I had propaganda posters made and all! (No kidding! haha)

De-Ting said:
AMANIAC said:
Oh I'm so glad you got a lovely welcome, I think the first interaction I had was with De-Ting who called me an asshole.
Really? I'm going to have to find this to believe it. :p brb

Back, and I found no such thing. :evil: But I did eventually see you transition from liking ninjas to pirates...monkey boy.

Oh I'm sure there was...brb...oh wait it wasn't you, it was:
thetank said:
Amaniac, it's only 100 posts. Seriously, f****** suggests that you just grow a pair and shut the hell up.

That was nice, it gave me a warm glow...

Bretimus_v2 said:
AMANIAC said:

Then stop being one.

And come on, I'm not that annoying, why the sudden hostilites?

-shrugs-
I never really got a greeting, although around 50 posts I asked people what they thought of me and asked if I was annoying and they said no so that works.

Gunner-My partner
kapow-No reason
Used- needs "Used" up
Rekkie- Don't want to vote for myself, Linksocarina already won once.

Uver defeats Gunner 28-3.
Tylzen defeats kapow 24-7.
used44 defeats Green_Lantern and shandog 30-2-0.
LinksOcarina defeats Rekkie7 and UghRochester 18-9-4.

New matches (we are half way through the first round of singles, I'll do big batches to finish them up quickly):

GhostTrip
vs.
-FCM-

keepithowitis
vs.
TheNesMan
vs.
Hoomfie

Bretimus_v2
vs.
mickey_P
vs.
schimmel

MattAY
vs.
HK-47
vs.
UrbanMasque

I vote:
GhostTrip
TheNesMan
schimmel
MattAY

Holy groups of 3 Batman! The groups of 3 make me more nervous about my potential opponents :p

Okay, here goes:
GhostTrip
keepithowitis
schimmel
MattAY- sorry Urban, you know I still love ya :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle