GR Snowday

Bretimus_v2 said:
Everyday my little brother calls me to tell me how nice it is in Arizona because he knows how much I dislike ice and snow.
He sounds like a funny guy. Maybe I'll go visit him instead of you. :p

Bretimus_v2 said:
Everyday my little brother calls me to tell me how nice it is in Arizona because he knows how much I dislike ice and snow.

He should also realize he lives in a Arizona, a place where extremely deadly scorpions hide in your shoes

He was stung by one when he was little. It was hiding in the wood pile and we were playing and BAM! Not a fun day.

I do have to say that Arizona Christamses rock. There is nothing better than getting a new football or bike and being able to go use it that same day. I have even gone wakeboarding during Christmas break...the summers suck though.

sorry, but there's really nothing better than a neighborhood-wide snowball fight on christmas day.

Christians vs. Jews was the best hehe

Please, we wouldn't throw snowballs. We'd first start making them and selling it to our opponents, then hiring someone to throw them at our opponents with the profit, then eventually hire someone to make them, and we collect 60%.

That's just good business

well, these were russians jews we were dealing with, they were prone to eat the snow in habitual expectation of a winter famine

LinksOcarina said:
It rained like a b**** today.

Were expecting more rain tomorrow, possibly. Id rather snow personally.
Same weather below your state. We had a couple of flurries today and winds knocking over trees.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod