GR Production Presents:Uncharted - Drake's Fortune: Atoq

Test Poll - options are arbitrary - please pick one

• Actor G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actor A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What a horrible design for a bra. Can barely support that poor lady's bosoms, her poor back will be in agony.

annndddd X wins the square!

J Law gets the role. Hopefully shes the type that likes to get "friendly" with her Producers. Moving on, and keeping you guys on the edge of your seat...

Victor Sullivan
Victor_Sullivan_Render2.jpg

Nominations?

Jesse Eisenberg

jesse%20eisenberg%2023mar12%2008.jpg

I know the material. Unfortunately, the fans don't know the material. So, I'm casting according to what's happening in the script. And I'm hoping that leads to enough originality, enough perspective on what we're doing that you get something fresh and exciting. I understand the canon. I'm not crazy. I know what these characters need from a mythological standpoint.

Let's not forget he was nominated for an Academy Award. It's not like I just grabbed my friend to play the guy! This guy's the real deal!

Jesse is a good actor for sure, but does he fit the profile for Victor? Honestly? How could we make that work and not have it appear to be a gimmick?

Nick Offerman

He could do it. Authoritative and great comic relief. Just imagine him being all "dammit Nate". Tingles.

ENTB_Offerman_0828-e1377728802676.png

First of all - I <3 Jesse, needs to be said.

Secondly, I second Nick Offerman!...second.

Whilst Burt Reynolds is good, he's like 80 now so...

Longo_2_guns said:
Green_Lantern said:
2013BryanCranstonPA-15479450070213.jpg

Bryan Cranston would be good. Just grey his beard.
Why not have Jesse Eisenberg instead? He's a much better choice.

More like Jesse Heisenberg HAHAHAHAHA

That's all I got, I haven't played Uncharted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle