Test Poll - options are arbitrary - please pick one

• Actor G

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Actor A

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Current Tally

Bryan-Cranston-150x150.jpg
b5fcfa8472685ffaaa356cf248f9a719_thumb_George-Clooney-Fraternizes-With-the-Law-650x406.jpg
smashed-nick-offerman-la-10-10-12-150x150.png
ef255bee2fd98f0cf6e355ec513b355f_thumb_Bruce-Campbell1.jpg

[][][][][][][][][][][][] 3 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] 1 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] 4 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] 1 [][][][][][][][][][][][]

Cmon guys... Bruce Campbell was born for this.

victor-sullivan-681.jpg

I say Bruce Campbell. He'd need to drop a few pounds but he could work.

I think there needs to be a certain amount of charm and suaveness to whoever does play him.

updated Tally

Bryan-Cranston-150x150.jpg
b5fcfa8472685ffaaa356cf248f9a719_thumb_George-Clooney-Fraternizes-With-the-Law-650x406.jpg
smashed-nick-offerman-la-10-10-12-150x150.png
ef255bee2fd98f0cf6e355ec513b355f_thumb_Bruce-Campbell1.jpg

[][][][][][][][][][][][] 3 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] 1 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] 4 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][] 4 [][][][][][][][][][][][]

Green_Lantern said:
Since Cranston won't win, I'm changing my vote to Offerman.

Offerman is a horrible choice.

No charisma, nothing about him says cunning or the adventurous sort.

Offerman in the lead by one...

..I'd like to see Campbell get it - seems like a perfect fit, but I think Nick would do well. We'd have to put a weigh requirement in his contract though. For ever pound over 220lbs he is during the shoot - we dock $10k per day from his pay.

After a long lull in the negotiations and very competitve auditions - The offer letter went out to Nick last night, and I'm proud to say his agent has inked the deal with us and we are moving forward with Nick Offerman as Victor! Congrats.

With most of the supporting players in place - we're going to concentrate our efforts now on casting the lead..

Nathan Drake.
6fdjplz9yho8rr4xbpmo2nl.jpg

Nominations are now open!

Man...I'm torn between two people.

I want to nominate both but I can't. Either Chris Pine or Bradley Cooper. Cooper is bankable and could pull the role off but he'd likely cost too much.

I know everyone is going to say Nathan Fillon anyways. I don't think he's the ideal choice. If this were 10 years ago, sure. But Uncharted wasn't around 10 years ago. Now he's a little too old and has put on a little too much weight. So yeah, an actor a little past their prime playing a character who was born in 1982 is a little far fetched for me.

I'm going to have to go with Chris Pine.

pine21.jpg

WickedLiquid said:
Why not go with the actor who actually inspired Naughty Dog to create Nathan Drake...

Nathan-Fillion.jpg

Nathan Fillion

Because he's 43, gained quite a few pounds, doesn't look near as young as Drake and is generally just too old to play him?

If this were 10 years ago I'd say cast him. Which it looks as though you found a picture roughly 10 years old to help your case. Here. I found a more current one for you ;)

7099e6337c90a460d666c9fdb2e552ae.jpeg

Knock 10 years off of that face and sure!

I still love you Wicked!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod